Who Else Is Really Rooting For Liz Carmouche To Win

Just for laughs and to see the priceless look on Dana Whites face when it happens. I would also find it hilarious that while Carmouche is in the cage crying with celebration and Dana comes in, takes the microphone and announces that the womens 135 division has been cancelled from the UFC :D:D:D

Also, how crazy is the pressure that Liz Carmouche has under her when she knows that a win for her could basically kill the division. I mean is Liz Carmouche really gonna headline a UFC paperview without ROnda Rousey???

No I don't want to see her lose for that facetious reason you stated. Your whole post is asinine.

I honestly believe Dana would have a heart attack and possibly die, so I don't want Liz to win. You guys have no idea how fast everything could come crashing down on the UFC and have hundreds of people out of a job.

i like dana but that would be kinda funny

I will be rooting for anything that will damage WMMA in the UFC, until this ridiculous idea is finally dropped.

so out of the people who want Liz to win, how many want Liz to win and not just Ronda to lose

Liz will be lucky to last 2 minutes, Rousey will break her arm like every other bum she fights..

I despise Rousey and would love to see her get KOd.

I'm not a huge fan of women's MMA and think it should be under a separate promotion. Not saying I think it's stupid or disagree with it, but there's a reason no one watches the WNBA

I watch it. So do a lot of people apparently as the women carried SF at the end.

WMMA is here to stay, get used to it

so out of the people who want Liz to win, how many want Liz to win and not just Ronda to lose

About -3%.

No one had even heard of Liz before this fight was announced. Oh well. Ronda by armbar.

Dana would do his typical miserable look coupled with "every dog has his day" speech.

i want to see liz win because i hate when someone is built up as an unstoppable force when it's fighting. someone can be knocked out by one punch or get caught in a submission.

Is there technically any way that they can both lose? That's what I'm rooting for.

TS sounds malicious or young.

You sound like a condescending jerk. Try actually writing a post instead of trying to be seen as the "seasoned edgy cool guy" you think you are.

That aside I'm actually rooting for Honda. Although that being said the look on Dana's face would be equal if not greater then when Chuck got beaten by Page in Pride.... So it's a toss up really in my mind.

If Liz survives into the 2nd rd it will be a "victory".....a moral one at that....but hey!

I'm hoping for 5 full rounds of north/south position with alot of grinding.

Back