Who else here prepping?

Different diseases effect different responses from different immune systems. This particular one leaves the young and old alone, effects those in their 50s most IIRC.

Worth expecting the Chinese to have downplayed it's mortality given their track record.
Outside of China and Hong Kong who I don't believe a word... only a japanese lady in her 80s and a 44 years old Chinese from Wuhan who was in Philippines died.

Just saw the article saying that 60% of the world population could be infected with Coronavirus and a cure is years out. Probably a good idea to stock up on canned goods and water and ammo
Lost it at "ammo" <Lmaoo>

No point in shooting someone if we can't eat the corpse (can't risk eating the corpse, it might have the virus !!!)

Since most of us practice martial arts this could provide a opportunity to pressure
Test our skills{<RR}<209Bitch>

Last year when we had those earthquakes in ridgecrest,ca some dumbasses in a local Walmart started fighting over water

Aye, I got maybe 50 odd of various grains and lengths, but only 3 currently that could be used for hunting big game (not that I do that it's illegal here). Probably want about thirty I reckon, would keep you going until you were settled enough to start fletching. I'm guessing arrow heads would be the most valuable as feathers and sticks are easier to come by than steel in the countryside!

My wife, kids and I all shoot bows!
<Goldie11>

How is hunting with a bow illegal? Next thing you will tell me that hunting with a knife is illegal

I'll just shoot the first preppers I find and take all the shit they collected.

How is hunting with a bow illegal? Next thing you will tell me that hunting with a knife is illegal

Hah, actually totally legal. Shotgun and rifle is permitted, it's infuriating, even more so considering the islands history with the implement.

Forget the virus the economic issues are 100x worse. My job has already began to run low on stock because it's tax return season. We cant even get in contact with vendors in China, much less figure out PO dates and downtime. We are already slated to lose over a million by the end of the week. If this prolongs another month my job is looking at some serious issues that will cost a fuck ton of people's jobs.

People forget that Chinese products are still stocked, if this prolongs then good fucking luck when products start becoming scarce. People seem to forget that a shit ton of products used in American made items are still imported raw materials. For example the entire Chinese textile industry is halted.

Forget the virus the economic issues are 100x worse. My job has already began to run low on stock because it's tax return season. We can even get in contact with vendors in China, much less figure out PO dates and downtime. We are already slated to lose over a million by the end of the week. If this prolongs another month my job is looking at some serious issues that will cost a fuck ton of people's jobs.

People forget that Chinese products are still stocked, if this prolongs then good fucking luck when products start becoming scarce. People seem to forget that a shit ton of products used in American made items are still imported raw materials. For example the entire Chinese textile industry is halted.
yep, factories on the quarantine areas were producing and shipping 24/7 before the virus, now nothing, nobody is working in there

Just saw the article saying that 60% of the world population could be infected with Coronavirus and a cure is years out. Probably a good idea to stock up on canned goods and water and ammo
Well I'll never call you crazy, but i'm not ready for all that prepping stuff

I have enough tequila and weed to last months.
plus your mom promises to come over every day to
give me head.

Last edited:
I still don't understand how people are dying from the flu

What is this 1820?

Back