Who else here prepping?

actually he died of kidney failure.
but hey at least he didn't go to Umerto's Clam House with new friend Crazy Joe Gallo in '72.
a hit was ordered and ppl, Gallo among them, were gunned down.

There's levels to this shit

tenor.gif

I have two pockets, a bunch of karate belts, and some molly and sally, so I am fvcking ready to rock!

We Americans are getting too fucking fat already, maybe we could use a food shortage
It would be a blessing in disguise. There will be a cultural shift when the food industry collapse because of this and people will become accustomed to eating less foods and I mean real foods from the wild.

Im prepared. Maybe not materially though. Not a gosh darn thing lasts very long. One hundred trillion years, just an immeasurable fragment. See that livestock, remind you of anyone? Relatives.

I have enough ammo stocked to shoot every coughing Asian I see around my condo.

1. Three gallon jugs full of strained spaghettio juice

2. Three extra socks. Yes, three, and you know the reason as well as I do

3. A box of safety matches

4. And if all should go awry and I need to kill myself, the Billy Joel Collection
Downeaster Alexa is underrated.

I like the idea of building an underground survive bunker. If I buy some land, I might see one up. I'm not paranoid about actually needign to use it, it just seems like a fun project to work on

I like the idea of building an underground survive bunker. If I buy some land, I might see one up. I'm not paranoid about actually needign to use it, it just seems like a fun project to work on
Fun project = Sex dungeon?

I filled up a couple of growlers,

I should be good for a few hours...

Fun project = Sex dungeon?

I like the idea of figuring out what supplies to get to maximise your space/time in a doomsday scenario. I'm big on min/max max and optimization, so it just seems like it would be a fun project to do.

I might do one for the fun of it.

As a business, I've also been interested in the professionally created shelters that are then sold off go rich people to use in the event of a doomsday scenario.

I already have a business in a similar niche to prepping.

My Wife and I have the guns and ammo part down but not sure if that's really gonna help us in the end.

Back