Who else here prepping?

It has a 2% mortality rate in China's shitty health care system.

Odds say its all good as long as you are healthy and have access to proper healthcare.

im stocking up on alcohol, thats the currency of the new world baby, who wants to live in the post apocaliptic wasteland sober, thats right nobody because your boy has the hook up

full

Just saw the article saying that 60% of the world population could be infected with Coronavirus and a cure is years out. Probably a good idea to stock up on canned goods and water and ammo

Cite some source, the article could be written by a anti-vax flat earth believing chem trail climate change denying dumb ass.

I bought masks for the family, otherwise nothing out of the ordinary. Might buy some more arrows.

Thinking about buying some hazmat suits from Amazon, they're like $16 right now. Need to stock up water and some food. I'll start a grow op so I'll have something to trade if shit goes south.

Having followed the news of the novel coronavirus for awhile now I would recommend vitamin C and vitamin d3. Vitamin C boosts the immune system and d3 is for those with no access to sunlight.

This is in addition to staying healthy, taking a multi vitamin, Omega 3, hand washing, personnel hygiene, drinking water/fluids, exercising, etc. Omega 3 is very useful for managing depression and other such anxieties. Drinking fluids washes out the system, so the water in the body isn't stale and stagnant.

In my opinion the reason that the Chinese are dying from this is that being quarantined restricts their supply to fresh air and sunlight. This is true of other maladies and is true of the novel coronavirus as well.

If shit does go down , I'll probably just go full on cannibal in the event of food shortages. I might get killed in the act but no long term suffering for me.

We Americans are getting too fucking fat already, maybe we could use a food shortage

Sure, I'll be prepping the bull like I do any other night, but I'm not falling for any fearmongering over a virus.

The wife and i are basically prepped for having to stay in the house for an extended period of time.

One of the managers at my work just got back to the states from thailand. He had a layover in china on his way out, got stuck in thailand because his flight back went through china. He was screened by the US on his reentry. Ill see him tomorrow for the first time. Hope im not dieded.

Honestly, if you get it and cant survive, your body was weak to begin with. Young, healthy souls should be able to survive this.

Does anybody that's not an internet forum geek even know this hoax is going on?

Aye, I got maybe 50 odd of various grains and lengths, but only 3 currently that could be used for hunting big game (not that I do that it's illegal here). Probably want about thirty I reckon, would keep you going until you were settled enough to start fletching. I'm guessing arrow heads would be the most valuable as feathers and sticks are easier to come by than steel in the countryside!

My wife, kids and I all shoot bows!
<Goldie11>

Honestly, if you get it and cant survive, your body was weak to begin with. Young, healthy souls should be able to survive this.

Different diseases effect different responses from different immune systems. This particular one leaves the young and old alone, effects those in their 50s most IIRC.

Worth expecting the Chinese to have downplayed it's mortality given their track record.

If shit does go down , I'll probably just go full on cannibal in the event of food shortages. I might get killed in the act but no long term suffering for me.

We Americans are getting too fucking fat already, maybe we could use a food shortage
Yeah.

Why prepare if you can kill a prepper and take his bunker, his food and wife.

Back