Who do you hate on the forum?

Originally posted by The Smithmeister

i hate spencikiss' mullett. it's got a life of its own, so it should count :D

Not a fucking mullet!! It's the same length all over! Mullets are short on top and the sides, and long on the back.

That;s a mullet
classic.gif

Originally posted by Spencikiss

Not a fucking mullet!! It's the same length all over! Mullets are short on top and the sides, and long on the back.

That;s a mullet
euro.JPG

mullett :D

It hurts my eyes just looking at that ...that ......thing

Originally posted by ligthandshadow

:waves little flag in the air:

Is that the one that says 'IDIOT'? I saw it flying over your house one day and didn't know if it belonged to you, I guess it does.

As Admin, i will treat everyone equally and fairly. There is no hate. :D

Oh stop. You know you're going to be the first to institute Punkmother's idea of 'Random Bannings'. It's always been you.

Originally posted by ShootoKing
Its gonna take a lot for me to ban someone.

i'm willing to give it a try...:D

I feel this is the beginning of a dark new era. 'It'll take a lot for me to ban someone'...Yeah sure, once you get your first ban under your belt you'll become prolific. Tanner didn't think he'd wanna ban anyone either.

shooto if you spent more time in the mma forum you'd realize how little it takes to want to ban somebody...

Originally posted by punkmother
shooto if you spent more time in the mma forum you'd realize how little it takes to want to ban somebody...
Yeah, im trying to spend more time there. Kinda repetitive sometimes. But, i wont ban newbies. We just have to think of a way to solve some of the issues at hand.

What situations are those? Maybe we can make a thread and let the people decide what a fitting solution would be? It could work.

I'm for more members involvement in decision-making as well.

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie
I'm for more members involvement in decision-making as well.

Sounds crazy doesn't it? It's always those crazy silly ideas that work. I don't know why but it could make a positive change. We really aren't little children that need to be told what to do all the time.

We now got meat in the high and shooto in the higher ranks to echo the voice of the people in the jb. That alone should bring a change for the better :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back