Who do you hate on the forum?

"Come on people of the world, smile on each other everybody get together....try to love one another....RIGHT...NOW!!!"

I don't hate anyone on the forum. You're all pretty cool in my book.

Originally posted by subliminalX
Punkmother, Smithmeister, Mahatma Petey, Breed, Crippler, The Jake, MagicalMyCote, Vod, Meat Fist, and i think that's it. oh wait, i hate ShootoKing too. did you guys see him go off on me for posting my spam threads that one night??
U are one sensitive little fool. Oh yeah, stop asking me about being Mod. Not a chance! :p

There is someone here i dislike.....but he/she has not yet revealed themself to me!

Thanks Treelo. I can always count on you to be an ass!!!!

Jerk;)

RyandGracie he doesn't really come in OT anyway but he says he has the latest info. Once I mentioned we knew this about 2 weeks before a load of newbies starting kissing his ass.

Being a mod he deleted my post because I exposed him and all his little white belt groupies would not be impressed.

I hate GymnasticBudoFighter... Always spreading his anti-milk prograna. He's going to give Iron Trav a heart attack, the way he insults doctors, and all types of food...

Originally posted by LukeDothSucketh
I hate GymnasticBudoFighter... Always spreading his anti-milk prograna. He's going to give Iron Trav a heart attack, the way he insults doctors, and all types of food...

Bwahahahaha...and here, I thought The Jake would be the first to say that guy.

Originally posted by ShootoKing

U are one sensitive little fool. Oh yeah, stop asking me about being Mod. Not a chance! :p

if Jeff's walking around in his underwear, pinching ass, and cutting the cheese in the judge's booth, i don't want any part of that anyways. (this one's for you PUNK);)

Originally posted by The Ronin
Newbies..... Can't stand them:mad:

But that raises a dilemna. Do you hate them as people or just as posters? Cause you can hate a person, let's say 'SHOOTO'...But he'll always be Shooto. A newb can grow and mature, do you just stop hating him? That's not cool. Let the hate grow and fester.

Originally posted by vod
But that raises a dilemna. Do you hate them as people or just as posters? Cause you can hate a person, let's say 'SHOOTO'...But he'll always be Shooto. A newb can grow and mature, do you just stop hating him? That's not cool. Let the hate grow and fester.
Shooto is always a kool dude! :p

MMATrainer - just because he post so DAMN much! j/K mate

:D

Originally posted by MMA Trainer

That hurts my feelings very much paddan.;)

i hate namby pamby, hiipy dipshits who get their precious feelings hurt by any little thing. these people are a cancer to society, and should be purged.

:D j/k Trainer, i just feel that way about you :D

I don't know how you can hate anyone by just reading his posts. As for guys like money, I just feel sorry for their lameness.

Tiki, I never exhanged a word with you. Maybe you could elaborate on why do you think I'm annoying?

Jake..well jake, sometimes I think we are like bro's, same thoughts, same characteristics..but then you have your bossy outbursts where I really think "what's up with this?". I just think you could use a more down-to-earth tone in the mod-member related conversations.

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie
I don't know how you can hate anyone by just reading his posts. As for guys like money, I just feel sorry for their lameness.

Dude. It was just a joke. Look at the posts. Most of them are barely serious at all.

I think it's obvious that FTYD tends to take everything "the wrong way".

That sounds really familiar for some reason. I wonder why? :p

An easier question would be to ask me, "Who don't you hate on the forum?".

Originally posted by Spencikiss
An easier question would be to ask me, "Who don't you hate on the forum?".

i hate spencikiss' mullett. it's got a life of its own, so it should count :D

Back