Who do you hate on the forum?

V

vod

We've had a bunch of threads about 'Who's your best friend in the forum?' and 'Who would you like to meet on the forum?'....You know, all the bullshit kiss-ass threads. But who do you hate? Maybe hate's a strong word. Who do you tend to not agree with on the forum? Maybe dislike immensely? I don't know how to word it right.

i wont single anyone out but...

i fucking hate MONEY!

I second that punkmother, as everyone else in this fuckin place

Man... I hate that vod guy. What a post-whoring, write-about-nothing :eek::eek::eek:. His posts never have meaning. Man I hate that guy.

:rolleyes:

You know, I was going to respond really harshly. But you pegged me. I have no response to that. I'm sorry. :(

Oh by the way, at least I'm not a scumsucking ass like LB. Hey LB, since you just got out of the bar I figured I'd be the first one to remind you to remove your dress and fold up neatly so that you can wear it again tomorrow.

DAMN.

vod - 1
LB - 0

You win this battle, but I WILL win the war!

At least I'm drunk tho, it makes everything ok. Where the fuck is Drunken Meat Fist??????????

He knows who he is the prick bastard.

I'm Coming Down Meat Fist at the moment, I'm on the verge of total meltdown.

Hello there Meat man. How's shit going this fine evening? Ready to stir some shit? I know vod's game.

The only ones I find truly annoying are FTYD and Money, but without a difference of opinion OT would get boring, so I just ignore their shit and watch the others rag on them.

Money really pisses me off with his arrogance and moronic comments. FTYD - we didn't start off on the best of notes, but i don't really mind him so much now. his picture posts (you won the prize!) are consistently amusing.

Tyler Durden

hes an ass

but at least he knows it...hehehe

Ya know for the most part I am a pretty easy going guy. When I use the word hate I pretty much mean just that. If I hate some one that means that I want to cause them serious bodily harm. There is an individual on this forum that should I ever meet in RL I will fucking beat his ass. If he is bigger then I then I will pipe the fuck. I honestly say that when I see his post I become violent. I wont say who it is because that will give him reason to flame the board (as he has done on many occasion) and I just dont feel like seeing his posts. I know people will say "Man its just a computer" but I cannot abide by cowards. That is exactly what this person is, a coward. I truly hope one day that we meet. Till then I bide my time and dream of my knee shattering his nose.

Wilhelm

Originally posted by Wilhelm
Ya know for the most part I am a pretty easy going guy. When I use the word hate I pretty much mean just that. If I hate some one that means that I want to cause them serious bodily harm. There is an individual on this forum that should I ever meet in RL I will fucking beat his ass. If he is bigger then I then I will pipe the fuck. I honestly say that when I see his post I become violent. I wont say who it is because that will give him reason to flame the board (as he has done on many occasion) and I just dont feel like seeing his posts. I know people will say "Man its just a computer" but I cannot abide by cowards. That is exactly what this person is, a coward. I truly hope one day that we meet. Till then I bide my time and dream of my knee shattering his nose.

Wilhelm

Sorry mate, didn't mean to offend!

Hahahaha

You're safe no pipe for you.

Wilhelm

I don't hate anyone specifically. I have a lot of hate to share with a lot of people.

I spread it around :)

Nah just kidding. But yeah, Money is scum.

- The Jake

Why do I never get mentiond on these 'Who do you like most" and Who do you hate most" threades? Come on. I'am I just in the middle. Somebody here has got to find me annyoying.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back