Who do you hate on the forum?

i hate Conrad
what an asshole he is

always goin on and on and on
i wish someone could shut him the fuck up

"is that ok mate?";)

i don't know if i hate anyone...but i disagree with probably 100% of everything Ryan Gracie has said. doesn't really bother me though. Just makes me right a lot of the time.

I don't know if it's hate but that rabble rousing homosexual Punkmother really ruffles my feathes. He makes Money seem like a cool fellow.

Originally posted by MahatmaPetey
i don't know if i hate anyone...but i disagree with probably 100% of everything Ryan Gracie has said. doesn't really bother me though. Just makes me right a lot of the time.

The only thing I noticed from Ryan Gracie so far since I have been here was that he always has some "Inside" scoop.

Originally posted by MMA Trainer

The only thing I noticed from Ryan Gracie so far since I have been here was that he always has some "Inside" scoop.

and the scoops are pretty good for the most part, to my knowledge.

I don't like my self! I'm a wuss...I cry all the time for no reason at all and my wife won't give my balls back either! :(

Originally posted by Blown & Injected
I don't like my self! I'm a wuss...I cry all the time for no reason at all and my wife won't give my balls back either! :(

"i'm blue da ba dee da ba da...."

don't worry, blown, you can always hide from the real world in here like the rest of us :D

i usually read his news at the Underground before he posts it.

ahhh...you see, i'm not on that other forum, so i wouldn't know about that...

Snivel,snivel...........(me need shoulder to cry on.....thanks SM) :(

i usually read his news at the Underground before he posts it.

Some people in several of his posts tell him that they saw the "inside" scoops he posts on other websites before he posts them. I don't know if that's true or not since I just go here to Sherdog's, MMAWEEKLY, and FC fighter websites.

Originally posted by Blown & Injected
Snivel,snivel...........(me need shoulder to cry on.....thanks SM) :(

go cry on jim beam's or jack daniel's shoulders....

:D drink, man! :D

the cure for all life's ills (unless you can't take your liquor, that is)

You know who else I dislike? B&I. The fucking guy is a whining pussy. Tonight, when your wife is hard asleep go in her purse and take back your manhood! ;)

SHE KEEPS EM LOCKED IN A DRORE, GARDED BY AN EVIL CLOWN NAMED FUZZY! I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE NEAR THAT FICKING CLOWN! :eek:

She also keeps all the alchohol in that same closet, she said if I ever tried to open it this would happen!
19THHO~1.JPG

Is that Crippler in the pic? I know he hates golf, and he hasn't been posting much lately.

Hey Meaty how did you know that was cripp? Have you played through before?

Punkmother, Smithmeister, Mahatma Petey, Breed, Crippler, The Jake, MagicalMyCote, Vod, Meat Fist, and i think that's it. oh wait, i hate ShootoKing too. did you guys see him go off on me for posting my spam threads that one night??

other than money, I love you all.... anyone care for some man-touches???

Back