Who did you have winning Tyson Fury vs. Deontay Wilder and how did you score it? It ended in a draw.

Who do you think won the fight?

• Total voters
You said a 10-2 score was farcical, that's a ridiculous statement to make if you can't highlight any clear rounds for Wilder.

I can highlight some clear Fury rounds if you'd care to explain to me how I'm wrong? A round can be close but clear, and the vast majority of those rounds were clearly for Fury if you actually look at the scoring criteria.

You give the close rounds to Fury because he is the one winning the round according to how you judge fights. As I said, I'm interested in hearing you explain how I'm wrong on that one.
You're taking my statement out of context. It was farcical when one was saying a different, closer score was ridiculous.

Not confused, you use it to suit your arguments, and discredit other people when they dont agree with you.

I will gladly watch the Fury-Wilder fight again(i have not seen it since i watched it live) and score it round by round with you.

What you do is you say in one fight the guy coming forwards should be given the round as he was stalking and landing the more powerful shots, and on the other say you preffered the guy who landed less shots in a fight but won as he was technically better.

You cant have it both ways.
One fight is different from the next. You're trying too hard. I'm under no obligation to use any predetermined format to score a fight other than the official scoring criteria and what my mind sees as the slightly better guy in a close round.

Well you score fights, based on how you score fights...

No one is saying your methodology should be 100% consistent from fight to fight, but generally if you favour the boxer, that means you value defense, accuracy more than average, or in your case, devalue aggresion.

It's relevant because the only way you can give some of those rounds to Wilder is based on aggression that isn't effective by any definition, which is something you've argued strongly inline with plenty of times.

If you're abandoning that now then yeah, you're just not very good at scoring fights, or you like Wilder a bit too much.
Just because I favor a technical style doesn't mean I can't see the other style as superior from one fight to the next. You people are being ridiculous.

You're taking my statement out of context. It was farcical when one was saying a different, closer score was ridiculous.

You're splitting hairs here, you said more than once you thought that was a ridiculous socre. You're score may have been closer, but that doesn't mean it wasn't terrible. His score is far closer to the truth than yours.

It'd be easier if you just explain to me how round 4 for example could be given to Wilder instead of Fury.

Oh and I will definitely challenge you on your assessment of Wilder's aggression, as I know full well that you strongly disagree with people who score rounds based on people walking forward and being aggressive.

You're splitting hairs here, you said more than once you thought that was a ridiculous socre. You're score may have been closer, but that doesn't mean it wasn't terrible. His score is far closer to the truth than yours.

It'd be easier if you just explain to me how round 4 for example could be given to Wilder instead of Fury.

Oh and I will definitely challenge you on your assessment of Wilder's aggression, as I know full well that you strongly disagree with people who score rounds based on people walking forward and being aggressive.
lol that I'm splitting hairs here when people are basically telling me I'm not allowed to score a fight for a brawler because I scored a different fight for a boxer.

Just because I favor a technical style doesn't mean I can't see the other style as superior from one fight to the next. You people are being ridiculous.

So you think it's normal to go from being a loud critic of scoring based on ineffective aggression to then scoring a fight for one guy based on said ineffective aggression? I beg to differ, it shows a glaring inconsistency in your scoring.

There's no way you can be giving those rounds to Wilder because he lands more punches, or his defense was better, so you must be heavily attributing the fact he was walking forward in to your score. Feel free to correct me.

lol that I'm splitting hairs here when people are basically telling me I'm not allowed to score a fight for a brawler because I scored a different fight for a boxer.

Are you going to attempt to demonstrate these rounds that aren't clear for Fury using the actual scoring criteria? I'm not going to waste anymore time otherwise. That's the debate here, the point about your inconsistent scoring is merely a convenient bit of information.

Round 4, or any of the early rounds, you can't show me any clear Wilder rounds, so explain how Fury doesn't win them.

Oh and you're 'allowed' to score how you want.

Just as I am allowed to point out the glaring inconsistencies in your ability to judge a fight.

^^^^^ that is not me

But i think we agree

Are you going to attempt to demonstrate these rounds that aren't clear for Fury using the actual scoring criteria? I'm not going to waste anymore time otherwise. That's the debate here, the point about your inconsistent scoring is merely a convenient bit of information.
No. We already did that on fight night.

I'm not discussing the criteria with someone who literally can't understand how someone scores a fight for a boxer in one fight and a brawler in a completely different fight. You are being deliberately ignorant.

Oh and you're 'allowed' to score how you want.

Just as I am allowed to point out the glaring inconsistencies in your ability to judge a fight.
So I should have a template of how I score a fight? I can't score a fight for a puncher because I scored a different fight for a boxer? This is literally the stupidest argument someone has ever leveled at me.

lol at trying to force me to say Fury won because I had Floyd beating Pac or something. What a bunch of literal buffoons.

Meh, we can all agree to disagree. Nobody can be "proven" correct on a subjective topic like scoring a boxing match, even though I am correct.

Come on lol, most people who have been around know how you score Seano.

You don't favor any style you favor the style of boxing that is going against the fan base that irks you the most LOL.

Pacman fans.
Ggg fans.
Brits.
Loma fans.
Kova fans.

I'll put TC in there too.

Tbh it's funny.

You don't favor any style you favor the style of boxing that is going against the fan base that irks you the most LOL.

Pacman fans.
Ggg fans.
Brits.
Loma fans.
Kova fans.

Tbh it's funny.
This fight may have sent people to unheard of levels of butt hurt.

Carl Froch was one of my favorite fighters. Picked him to win the Super 6 and had him beating Dirrell. What do you make of that?

Btw, I was right about Pac. I was right about Kovalev.

I scored the fight 114 - 112 for Fury but being an unabashed fan of Wilder's I was happy with the draw.

So I should have a template of how I score a fight? I can't score a fight for a puncher because I scored a different fight for a boxer? This is literally the stupidest argument someone has ever leveled at me.

lol at trying to force me to say Fury won because I had Floyd beating Pac or something. What a bunch of literal buffoons.

“Someone pointed out my obvious bias, what a dumb ass.”

Lol, k.

Pacman fans.
Ggg fans.
Brits.
Loma fans.
Kova fans.

Tbh it's funny.

Yeah, he’s a contrarian who gets off on pretending to know more than he does. He’s worth blocking, really.

“Someone pointed out my obvious bias, what a dumb ass.”

Lol, k.
Lets hear you explain my "obvious bias", mate.

These morons are literally saying that because I score Floyd over Pac, that I by default should have Fury winning this fight, but I'm biased?

This one is original, I'll give you guys that. Trying to force me to say Fury won because I scored another fight for a different style, its tough to even respond to such absurdity.

Yeah, he’s a contrarian who gets off on pretending to know more than he does. He’s worth blocking, really.
I'd highly recommend it in your case. You seem like someone that would respond poorly to getting schooled.

Back