Who at middleweight has the best chance to beat A. Silva?

Weidman.

Until he gets dominated by Anderson and the haters jump on the next prospect's bandwagon.

There is no way on gods green earth that some purple belt kid with rudimentary striking skills and only nine pro fights is going to beat Silva! Where are peoples heads?!

There is no way on gods green earth that some purple belt kid with rudimentary striking skills and only nine pro fights is going to beat Silva! Where are peoples heads?!

Every year people come up with a person who can defeat Silva. When he beats them, they think up another guy who can....The cycle will continue over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

this lool thank you

Mousasi would fuck that overrated kid's ass up.

But yeah, I doubt that Mousasi can make MW anymore unless he lost a lot of weight, he's 220 come fight night.

Mousasi who has the absolutely abysmal TDD and cardio? And that's even when he's at 205. We all know that cutting more weight always helps the ol gas tank.

This is Gayguard you're talking about, right? I want to make sure there's not another one that I haven't heard of...

Weidman, he is a high level athlete obviously, his single leg is probably top 5 in MMA, and on top of that he's very big, and his top game is top notch,

Weidman for sure. He got the bests chance, but he wont beat Silva anymore.

Back