Who at middleweight has the best chance to beat A. Silva?

Weidman.

But it's gonna be Silva's age that eventually catches up with him, rather than a better fighter.

^^^That happens to all the top fighters...^^^

Once past their prime, someone gets to steal the light from them...And are considered the better fighter, but in reality it is the age factor...

Its amazing how much hype is generated by landing one elbow, fastest hype train ever.

You mean what Chael was doing till he got caught by the same sub that he has almost 10 times in his career? :icon_lol: Weidman has world class grappling he isn't getting subbed like that.

I don't wanna hear about the second fight with a drained from weight cut Chael the same version that barely could get past Bisping.

World class grappling = 1 win at adcc and an attempted brabo choke at Galvao. I guess Lindland and Okami also have world class grappling, because they achieved the same as Weidman at ADCC.

I also think Weidman has the best shot, but come on, don't make the guy a god.

Well it depends...

Silva's only avenue of success may very well be miracle or cheating.

Id say Weidmans only chance is if an asteroid falls and hits Silva in the ring, but it'll be a NC in that situation.

Well it depends...

Silva's only avenue of success may very well be miracle or cheating.

We are now missing Idonotbelieveit, Bolshevik and Canecorsos to complete the Silva hate army itt.

Weidman lol ....... NO ffs he has beaten NOBODY

Vitor

who are you guys gonna ride when AS embarrasses Weidman?

Why so defensive, brah? When did I say Weidman as going to beat Anderson? I like both guys, and I just want to see a good fight.

Anderson's man-worshippers are always ready to whine. They're like christians complaining that people won't come to church.

Why so defensive, brah? When did I say Weidman as going to beat Anderson? I like both guys, and I just want to see a good fight.

Anderson's man-worshippers are always ready to whine. They're like christians complaining that people won't come to church.

Around here it seems like he has more haters than lovers. The sheer amount of "Anderson is ducking Weidman" comments have made my head explode several times. Yeah.

you saying you dont go to church? heathen! ... no wonder you hate Anderson!

A truck.

The only way Silva is losing at Middleweight is if he gets hit by a truck.

Back