Who at middleweight has the best chance to beat A. Silva?

Weidman, i just feel that Bisping and all the other contenders have absolutely no chance.

It's Weidman by a large margin. That's why Anderson wants no part of him. Ah, I kid, I kid. Weidman has great wrestling, solid offensive submissions, reach, and competent enough standup to survive long enough to get it to the ground. I'd say Belfort probably has the next best shot of any MW to beat Silva. I'd put Bisping's chances at virtually zero. Jack of all trades fighters, e.g. Bisping, Forrest, Bonnar, etc. have absolutely no chance against Anderson. You have to be GREAT at something, and seeing Weidman take Anderson's wrestling coach (Munoz) down in under a minute puts him in that category.

Weidman is the best choice and he'll face the same fate as the rest of AS victims.
Sad but true, no excuses :)

Weidman, simply due to his wrestling.

Having said that, no one has anything for Anderson.

imo, Lombard has the best chance because of his KO power... but if they matched, still AS..

imo, Lombard has the best chance because of his KO power... but if they matched, still AS..

Came here to post this exact statement. Aside from a fluke KO, no one currently at mw is getting past Anderson. Weidman isn't going to do what Chael couldn't.

Weidman.

Even people who argue for Bisping to get a title shot can't bring themselves to say he has a chance.

I think Weidman is the clear choice. No one else has a chance.

Weidman in paper but dont be sure can even him give decent figh before he get finished.

weidman, but i would like to see vitor have another go at it

Back