Who am I?

comon homeboy, terrible tim witherspoon.

3x world champ, I got smart and left Texas for the coast. I was badass high school baseball player, but my almost 300 ammie wins in boxing paved my road. I dropped baseball when I hospitalized three players in a brawl after they hurled racial shit at me. Schools labeled me a trouble maker.

I sparred like mad, sometimes 12 rounds a day. Some of the toughest fights I ever had was sparring with my brother. I’ve given and received some of the most brutal Kos in history. I was involved in a Ring magazine upset of the year.

When I retired, I ran a charity for down and out boxers

3x world champ, I got smart and left Texas for the coast. I was badass high school baseball player, but my almost 300 ammie wins in boxing paved my road. I dropped baseball when I hospitalized three players in a brawl after they hurled racial shit at me. Schools labeled me a trouble maker.

I sparred like mad, sometimes 12 rounds a day. Some of the toughest fights I ever had was sparring with my brother. I’ve given and received some of the most brutal Kos in history. I was involved in a Ring magazine upset of the year.

this is a tough one even relying on the net.

donald curry? i didn't know he ran anything for boxers he's rumored to be gay too.

nope, the clue is in the bothers..

i just saw roger stafford died, anyone know how? earlier i was looking at charlie white lightening brown, he's dead too, only 53 and not speaking in the end, sad stories these guys have.

My son won titles and was once attended to the ring by a celebrity who recently tried to lure Bryce Harper to my hometown.
Which celeb tried to lure Harper? I'm not sure many here will know who he is unless they follow baseball. That or they remember his "That's a clown question, bro" interview that became a meme in 2012.

my brother lost to a guy who fought three all time great HWs, one of whom he beat.

Which celeb tried to lure Harper? I'm not sure many here will know who he is unless they follow baseball. That or they remember his "That's a clown question, bro" interview that became a meme in 2012.
well, celebrity is a 'loose' term. nelly raped live during Corey Spinks' ring entrance. Nelly courted Harper, trying to get him to StL.

terry norris

Last one tonight.

I was a Mexican legend before JCC, made my debut before I was 18 and knocked out over 20 fighters in a row. I fought over 60 times before losing. My first loss was to a guy I had already beaten. I knocked out over 75 opponents. In 1974 I fought an all time great in Los Angeles. We simultaneously landed monstrous shots in the 13th round. Until that point I was winning the fight. My opponent went on to fight in one of the most infamous and hotly inspected fights in history.

I am sadly forgotten, although one of the greatest at my weight ever.

Last one tonight.

I was a Mexican legend before JCC, made my debut before I was 18 and knocked out over 20 fighters in a row. I fought over 60 times before losing. My first loss was to a guy I had already beaten. I knocked out over 75 opponents. In 1974 I fought an all time great in Los Angeles. We simultaneously landed monstrous shots in the 13th round. Until that point I was winning the fight. My opponent went on to fight in one of the most infamous and hotly inspected fights in history.

I am sadly forgotten, although one of the greatest at my weight ever.
El puas?

I died at 42. I went from Africa to the UK to the USA. I learned to fight in the army. I was a 2x Ring fighter of the year. Racism impeded my career. I once fought a HoF fighter and we went to the cards. I lost. My opponent said “he beat m bade- my mom and dad could have score the fight and I wouldn’t have won a round”.

I was knocked out in MSG by a man who lost to Ali and Frazier.

Back