Media Whittaker unsure of money bout with Chimaev, hopes to get title shot by beating Strickland

Much easier to argue he won both fights as he did officially and overwhelmingly on both fight's media scorecards.

Factually Rob's 2nd win over Romero is more debatable for Yoel than either Khamzat fight is for Gilbert or Usman.
If Khamzat had a win over prime Romero he'd have fought for a title already. As it stands he's accomplished jack shit at middleweight.

DDP, Pereira and Topuria have all gotten signed and become champions during the time Khamzat has been in the UFC.

If Khamzat had a win over prime Romero he'd have fought for a title already. As it stands he's accomplished jack shit at middleweight.

DDP, Pereira and Topuria have all gotten signed and become champions during the time Khamzat has been in the UFC.
and 100s of more haven't done as much as Khamzat.

I am still waiting for Alex Pereira to fight someone like Khamzat but he sure as shit wasn't gonna take that fight with Khamzat. Strikers only for that boy.

Shavkat has been there just as long as Khamzat and he hasn't even beat anyone has good as Usman or Burns yet

bro you sound like your scared to let khamzat fight a top fighter at mw
are you scared that hes gonna win
hehe just sayin
just let him fight
What has he done to warrant a fight with a top MW? Let alone a top 15 mw? Beat up on a bloated LW in Burns? Sniffing crotch at WW doesn't equate to getting title shots at MW. Why you fangurls so scared to have your homegurl Khazmat earn a title shot at MW? Scared you know he will shit the bed worse than Amber Heard?

The fight is a logical next step and makes perfect sense unless the UFC is angling to make Strickland/Adesanya II. Ideally, they do DDP/Cannonier, and make Adesanya/Khamzat and Strickland/Whittaker.
That makes the most sense but I could see them doing

DDP v Izzy
Rob v Sean
Borz facing winner of ddp v izzy
And Jared being in limbo

If ddp v Jared doesn't happen then it should be
ddp v izzy
Rob v Sean
Jared v borz

Only other thing maybe would be Costa v either Jared or borz

I never said it was an easy win. But the guy has exactly 0 notable wins at 185.

To imply that Whittaker, the same dude who fought Romero twice and just beat Costa is ducking this guy is beyond stupid.

Khamzat does nothing for him in terms of rankings.
They also ignore that Rob already fought the boogeyman of the division, Yoel fucking Romero...twice.

He’s 2-2 his last 4and got blown out vs the champ recently. 1 fight win streak.
No way he would get a shot if it’s Ddp or if adasanya somehow gets the belt
I like his chances in a potential DDP rematch over a 3rd fight with Izzy. I'll give you that.

I like his chances in a potential DDP rematch over a 3rd fight with Izzy. I'll give you that.

I just don’t want to see Whitaker vs either of those guys. Especially with a title on the line.

Mw. Division is stale. They need to mix it up.

Fuck that fight. Fuck that chechyn. You got to be an idiot to fight that terrorist in Dubai. Make him fight you in Aussie land. And before i hear you idiots cry, why you think he has visa issues? He shouldn't even get a title shot no mater who he beats.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as a money fight that involves Whittaker, he is a built in bathroom break to any card he’s on. You got a guaranteed 15/25 minutes where nothing is going to happen

Clout = rankings

We've seen that hundreds of times.

Bro just got knocked out by DDP and did the bare minimum against Costa in a fight where he got his chin rearranged again.

No more title shots for Rob until he can piece together an actual impressive win streak.

Enough of Robbery Whittaker and his uninspired point fighting

Being the first guy to beat the undefeated scary boogeyman does nothing for you? Lol just be honest, you don't want to take it because you think there's a high probability you lose.
You mean the same guy who arguably lost to Burns and old man Usman, two WW’s? Lol. He was only scary before he faced anybody who mattered.

Back