• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

White woman calls cops on black man babysitting white kids

Was it right for the lady to call the police in this situation?

• Total voters
You know when you see a black man walking towards you, you cross the street to the other side of the sidewalk.
There are black people on the other side of the sidewalk too. I work and live in and near STL ffs. I guess I could pull a Baldwin and walk down the middle of the street.

Grow up.

I was gonna say the woman should have spoken to him first, but she did and he refused to answer, so... If you're gonna be weird about it, be contrarian for the sake of it and refuse to talk to people, I'm fine with the cops being called on you. Being black just emphasizes that he's not the kids' parent, it's not really about the skin colour. Only reason a white man wouldn't get approached is because people would mistakenly assume he's the father. Same thing if as a black man he were babysitting two black kids - nobody would ask anything.
She asked him to take the little girl out of the car so that she could speak directly with the girl.

That's not him being weird or contrarian. He's watching other people's kids, there's no justification in the world for him to expose those people's kids to this random stranger's questions.

If it was your kids, would you want the babysitter/nanny/caregiver to just direct your child to speak to any person that demands it? I certainly don't. Shit, the first thing we told our nanny when we hired her was to never talk to strangers when she had our son with her.

#BanBlackPeopleFromBabysittingWhiteKids

Sure but if also you cut back on immigrants from Central and South America...who's going to do it? There are nowhere near enough Swedish au pairs.

In this day and age, shit it can’t be that uncommon to have a situation where white kids have a black stepdad at least. Seems crazy for this ho’ to think it’s alarming.

I remember seeing a story about a black dude who’d adopted a white kid who’d been abandoned by his parents and they got all kinds of eyes too.
My old neighbors were foster parents to 2 Black kids. The neighborhood is an affluent area, and most people in this area vote for the GOP. No one gave the family any issues. And in another previous neighborhood our neighbors / friends were a middleaged White couple who had adopted a Vietnamese girl. Never heard of anyone causing them issues when they went out and about with the little girl.

Sure but if also you cut back on immigrants from Central and South America...who's going to do it? There are nowhere near enough Swedish au pairs.
Ok you convinced me, lets ban MesoAmericans too then !
mp-550x550-matte-ffffff-t-3u1.jpg

We'll just bring in East Euro women as Au Pairs, since they really want to emigrate to America.
Tiger Woods met his ex-wife Elin Nordegren when she was working as a nanny for Jesper Parnivik's kids.

-
This incident looks like race was 1 factor, but gender very likely was also a factor. If it was a Black woman and not a Black man, the White lady may still have called the cops but I believe the odds would be lower. Let's face it, it is different for men ; society is far more comfortable to see an unrelated female accompany kids than an unrelated male.

Last edited:
Got a source to back that up with?

See - Priests, Catholic.

Kidding

number-of-perpetrators-in-child-abuse-cases-in-the-us-by-race-ethnicity.jpg

If it helps, I think the stats show that rapes are disproportionately committed by black people (they're not the majority, that's still white people, but they are overrepresented, given their size of the population).

Interestingly, the victims tend to break down pretty close to population demographics.

See - Priests, Catholic.

Kidding

number-of-perpetrators-in-child-abuse-cases-in-the-us-by-race-ethnicity.jpg

If it helps, I think the stats show that rapes are disproportionately committed by black people (they're not the majority, that's still white people, but they are overrepresented, given their size of the population).

Interestingly, the victims tend to break down pretty close to population demographics.
I was expecting it to be more along each groups respective ratio to population.
Thanks for the reply.

My old neighbors were foster parents to 2 Black kids. The neighborhood is an affluent area, and most people in this area vote for the GOP. No one gave the family any issues. And in another previous neighborhood our neighbors / friends were a middleaged White couple who had adopted a Vietnamese girl. Never heard of anyone causing them issues when they went out and about with the little girl.
lol I’m not sure if you’re trolling or not.

I had my ex's daughter at the park. A random lady asked her if I was her dad. Of course 2 year old her just said no. She called the cops.

So much fun...

Nah, that post is legit. Just some tidbits I remembered from the past.
oh. white people adopting the minoriteam is completely normal. It's the other way around that draws eyebrows.

I had my ex's daughter at the park. A random lady asked her if I was her dad. Of course 2 year old her just said no. She called the cops.

So much fun...
what happened after?

did she wait for the cops to come, and how did the cops treat you in that instance?

what happened after?

did she wait for the cops to come, and how did the cops treat you in that instance?

She lurked from afar throughout.

Cops made a whole big scene about it. Walking up and loudly calling out to me drawing attention to the whole situation. Took about 5 minutes for one to realize what was going on while the other is talking over both myself and his partner. That resulted in having to have her mother leave work to come by and affirm that it was her daughter.

0 apology from any party. Her daughter was all freaked out because she was yelling for me the entire time the cops were detaining me.

Back