White: UFC-Reebok deal ‘ended up being an absolute home run’

I would be interested to know for who and in what sense it was a home run.

A success for who?The only person that benefits from it is himself while the fighters get shafted.

shirts.jpg
The jiu jitsu T-shirt makes me speechless

Wish my job paid me in Reebok 50% coupons. Id be stoked. These UFC fighters so lucky.

I can’t really argue if u don’t see the point. They’re never going to make more on IG than fighting in a world title fight in front of millions on PPV idk how much obvious it is. Conor literally had to make a whiskey to get paid what he deserves and I hate Conor

conor only started proper 12 and his clothing line cause he fought floyd and khabib.

conor make millions not fighting using ig to promote stuff.

fighters can get sponsorship deals anytime they want.

Overall fighters lost tens of millions in sponsorship revenue. Yeah what a great deal

I think at first everyone thought it was lame. But you can't deny that events looks much more professional now. At first their fight gear lacked a lot. But they've added to their shitty bland designs and it looks good now. Typos and other shit.. yeah those were goofs but whatever.

Also do any of you realize Reebok and Adidas have been the same company for years now (quick google search says since 2005, Adidas bought Reebok for 3.5 billion)

Their gear is fine, especially for regular joes like us that go to the gym a few times a week.

It is no worse than Nike or Underarmor etc.

Back