White: UFC-Reebok deal ‘ended up being an absolute home run’

GettyImages-479063630.0.jpg

This pic never stops being funny
Seriously like the “UFC Force” all they need is laser blasters or some shit.

It is. It gives fighters no one has ever heard or care about a little money... much more than condom Depot was paying out .

Only for UFC. Not for Reebok or fighters. Oh well

It is. It gives fighters no one has ever heard or care about a little money... much more than condom Depot was paying out .
Dude, I've gotten 2k from one sponsor alone. (still plenty of space for more)
I've trained with a couple guys where they can only compete because of sponsors. Sponsors are a win win, a generous business owner gets a bit of promotion and a fighter gets to fight while being able to eat and pay for a place to stay.

Dude, I've gotten 2k from one sponsor alone. (still plenty of space for more)
I've trained with a couple guys where they can only compete because of sponsors. Sponsors are a win win, a generous business owner gets a bit of promotion and a fighter gets to fight while being able to eat and pay for a place to stay.
Oh the old lie to try to prove a point gimmick ... it’s up there with “ I really like this fighter but “

If the whole point was to cut off the fighters from a free market where they can independently make their own deals and give up more control to the UFC, then yes, total home run for the organization.

GettyImages-479063630.0.jpg

This pic never stops being funny
lol Im laughing hard these are so cheaply designed and made shirts, how much did those UFC fight kits sell for like 60 bucks or something? Reebok could do way better these fight kids look like they cost a dollar to make in some sweat shop in thailand and were designed last minute.

If the whole point was to cut off the fighters from a free market where they can independently make their own deals and give up more control to the UFC, then yes, total home run for the organization.
Yeah its sad.
UFC should allow sponsors, this why fighters wouldn't be bitching about fighter pay as much, its sad as hell, if you pay them 500 dollars from a reebok deal and many of these guys only make 5k to show and 5k to win on the undercard, at least let them make an extra 50k from banner ads that they used to place behind them at the start of the fight.

over ten years ago UFC fighters were making bank off banner ads, I remember Koshcheck saying he cleared 300k for the year all off sponsorship money.

Ironically the Reebok deal is right around the time I stopped really watching UFC.

Reminds me of zebra stripe gum125644-01_juicy-fruit-stripe-bubble-gum-packs-12-piece-box.jpg

Ironically the Reebok deal is right around the time I stopped really watching UFC.
UFC died when they left Spike TV, also when UFC left spike, Spike died :( those were the days.

Yeah its sad.
UFC should allow sponsors, this why fighters wouldn't be bitching about fighter pay as much, its sad as hell, if you pay them 500 dollars from a reebok deal and many of these guys only make 5k to show and 5k to win on the undercard, at least let them make an extra 50k from banner ads that they used to place behind them at the start of the fight.

over ten years ago UFC fighters were making bank off banner ads, I remember Koshcheck saying he cleared 300k for the year all off sponsorship money.
they can still do that, it's called social media. In the day of fight shorts and fight signs there was myspace and facebook was locked to college email addresses only. Times have changed, most fighters have already moved on, the only people still crying about reebok are sherdorks and fighters who put zero effort into marketing themselves

Can’t keep the stuff on the shelves, sells out instantly

Back