Economy White Privilege

How about... now this is revolutionary... giving it... to the people... who have the least amount of money?

Asians make more significantly more money than white people on average in America

A social democracy is negotiable. I like the idea of a WELL DESIGNED social democracy.

But just give money, you’re going to have to detail your suggestion a little bit better than that.
If it goes too far, it completely destroys the motivation for the brilliant, hardworking individual to achieve things. And it also destroys the motivation for the poor, lazy individual who can do just as well by not working at all.

Entire ideologies can either live or die. I'm kind of ok with that at this point.

Let's gang's of new york this shit.

(of course I'm being sarcastic)
Nah, I feel you. There has been far too much talk. There have been many people on both sides that have been running their mouths about all kinds of nonsense. If you really feel a certian way about something, do something about it, otherwise stfu.

I love that liberals think that fighting racism with racism is some winning strategy. The fact that it seems to be their ONLY strategy is beyond hilarious.
It's just as ridiculous as many "conservatives" believe the way to fight racism is to pretend that it doesn't exist at all.

It's just as ridiculous as many "conservatives" believe the way to fight racism is to pretend that it doesn't exist at all.

Our government is openly racist towards white people. So are corporations in hiring and promotion and quotas. Glad you noticed.

I don't get the whole helping people in accordance to race and gender. I thought everyone was equal? Shouldn't we help all small business owners the same?
white americans own 90%+ of U.S wealth, Black Americans own 2-3% of U.S wealth.

That's because you can't fight racism, you can fight discrimination. If you are discriminated against in a job, school entry etc because of the color of your skin and you can prove it, you can take whoever it is that discriminated against you to court. That is unless you're white, if you're white you're better off finding another job, school etc.

white americans own 90%+ of U.S wealth, Black Americans own 2-3% of U.S wealth.

So? Bezos, Gates, Zuck and Musk are four guys that own like half. What do they have to do with me? My childhood home had a room with a dirt floor. Dirt. A fucking dirt floor. LOL. Privilege!

But it was fun to play with my Tonka Truck on the dirt floor...!

Oh wait. We couldn't afford to buy one. I had walnut shells, rocks and sticks to play with on my dirt floor.

I'm sure Obama's kids and will Smith's weird kids understand.

So? Bezos, Gates, Zuck and Musk are four guys that own like half. What do they have to do with me? My childhood home had a room with a dirt floor. Dirt. A fucking dirt floor. LOL. Privilege!

Oh wait. We couldn't afford to buy one. I had walnut shells, rocks and sticks to play with on my dirt floor.

You had a dirt floor bro, check your privilege!

You had a dirt floor bro, check your privilege!

Our house was built in 1880. It had original windows. It was cold and drafty and shitty. It was originally a hospital for a railroad town so it was probably haunted too.

It was impossible to be warm. Made for tough kids. Tough times make tough people. Easy times create soft pussies.

Median Black family have a net worth of $1700 if you remove depreciating assets, the median white family have a net worth of $110,000. Is that Bezos, Gates, zuck, and musk as well?

Yeah, but you had rocks and walnut shells. Some people don’t even have that

Median Black family have a net worth of $1700 if you remove depreciating assets, the median white family have a net worth of $110,000. Is that Bezos, Gates, zuck, and musk as well?

I just looked this up and you're wrong. The median black family in 2019 had a net worth of $24,100. This is from the Brookings institute which reported this on their website in December 2020.

Jim crow era followed by redline in black communities is a fact . There no data on that huh? Go educate yourself .

You just have a hard time admitting the blacks in America had it harder than whites. Don't know why you can't simply admit it. History shows that here.

Next thing you'll say that the native people of north america didn't have it bad either. Unbelievable lol

Natives were given blankets to fight the cold and now they have their own third world countries to themselves. What more could they want?

Nah, I feel you. There has been far too much talk. There have been many people on both sides that have been running their mouths about all kinds of nonsense. If you really feel a certian way about something, do something about it, otherwise stfu.

I just want all this shit to end. Unfortunately that's not going to happen. This is escalating and we are on a powder keg. I really don't see the reality of "now is the time to come together" anytime soon.

And the more you remove the platform of your competitor, the more likely they are to grow.

White privilege is being a lifetime white us politician getting elected president then shitting all over white people who elected him and getting applauded over it :)

Also people in this thread who says white people have never experienced discrimination based on skin are retarded.

Yeah, the Irish didn’t have it so well in the early 20th century

How you got that from reading my post is funny.
You said ''I believe they should at least get the same opportunity that their counterparts enjoyed for hundred of years'' Sounds like you want racism by that privilege based on your ethnicity

I just want all this shit to end. Unfortunately that's not going to happen. This is escalating and we are on a powder keg. I really don't see the reality of "now is the time to come together" anytime soon.

And the more you remove the platform of your competitor, the more likely they are to grow.
Yeah Ireland was screwed so many times over were genocided and even faced an economic embargo during WWII. They somehow stopped complaining long enough to get prosperous

You said ''I believe they should at least get the same opportunity that their counterparts enjoyed for hundred of years'' Sounds like you want racism by that privilege based on your ethnicity

Or it sounds like I want equality that a group got to benefit for hundred of years.

It’s not real and it’s been the opposite for 20+ years.

The message there is racist and disgusting and is seeking to punish the Americans who elected an independent who said “America first” and threaten the “selling influence” scam politicians and mncs need for personal gain.

I still don't have mine.

Lots of Latinos are White.
On raw numbers, there are more White women than Black + Native men and women. White women will also be prioritised.

How come the right always ignores that White women & White men + women who identify as Hispanic are eligible for Affirmative Action , and now this prioritising ?

Back