Economy White Privilege

I know , that sucks if you have a racist working in those positions who don't give you that opportunity because your white or black. It's hard to prove it in that field compared to sports .

I'm not talking about race here, I'm talking about any perceived self interest. Someone can come up with a business deal and before the deal is done his lawyer, accountant, and board director can cut him out of the deal because they see no reason they can't do the deal themselves and have a higher percentage of the equity. The business hasn't been sold yet and he is supposed to meet to finalize the deal only the business owner planning to sell him the business doesn't show up. He calls the business owner, the bank and everyone else and nobody answers his call. A week later he realized what happened.

White privilege is awesome, I'd for one want to keep it as is.

He doesn't even realize how racist he's being. It would be amusing if it wasn't so pathetic.
You’re right, it’s pretty pathetic how he just doubles down on fair is fair despite it obviously being applied very unfairly

white americans own 90%+ of U.S wealth, Black Americans own 2-3% of U.S wealth.
You mean the top 1%, Own 90% of the wealth. That has nothing to do with a struggling small business. Are you suggesting that they shouldn't receive help because they are white, and the top 1% also happen to be white? You seriously want people to fail based on skin color?
I really am hoping I'm missing your point, because if not, then you're just as racist as a neo nazi...

Edit: Not to mention the top 1% isn't completely white, I'm sure Oprah, and a few artists and athletes fall in that category.

Last edited:
Lots of Latinos are White.
On raw numbers, there are more White women than Black + Native men and women. White women will also be prioritised.

How come the right always ignores that White women & White men + women who identify as Hispanic are eligible for Affirmative Action , and now this prioritising ?
Most light skinned Latino's identify with being their native country, or just being hispanic/latino. They almost never identify with being white. Hmmm now that we are on this subject most mixed black/white people do the same thing.

With all this white privilege floating around in the air, I wonder why people who you could even classify as white, self identify as something else. Maybe there are advantages to being something other than white in the United States?

Most light skinned Latino's identify with being their native country, or just being hispanic/latino. They almost never identify with being white.
Not exactly. I'd say vast majority of mestizos and castizos would would be insulted if called anything but white. But for the purpose of college/job applications they're Hispanic. Two birds with one stone typa deal.

just help out the lower income communities more. That’ll disproportionately help minorities, without seeming like a slap in the face to white people struggling.

I have stated the same thing many times...focus on low income communities first and foremost...leave skin color, race and ethnicity out of the equation...make Americans first

No man you got it mixed up. Hillary told Biden not to concede. Not Trump.

Trump just stole the idea. It's kind of like when he said he wrote Art of the Deal.

Beyond that Trump isn't even smart enough to "set up" anything. He probably hoped there would be a Rowdy protest but since he's not one to apologize and yet he practically did apologize and turn on those supporters I'm pretty sure he didn't exactly predict that was going to happen. Dude can't even play 2D chess.

Also I'm sure you would have loved the non concession strategy had your boy lost :D
giphy.gif

Not exactly. I'd say vast majority of mestizos and castizos would would be insulted if called anything but white. But for the purpose of college/job applications they're Hispanic. Two birds with one stone typa deal.
Maybe south of the border where lighter skin is seen as something of a novelty. Here in the United States I've never met a hispanic person that claimed to be white (no matter how white they actually are) unless they were joking around with their family/friends about being the gringo of the group.

There are plenty of people just being whiny about it just because of that. Of course there are minorities that try to get advantages by playing up things as well.

You're projecting, which often goes wrong. I've established myself as a right wing voter on this site many times. Voted for the Moderates in our last election.

Maybe people are complaining because it is a president prioritizing aid to one race over another during a pandemic in which businesses are being throttled by rules they have no control over.

If we're being honest here, it's not even prioritizing aid to one over another, it's singling out one group of people by skin color to give them the least amount of aid. He might as well have said "we are prioritizing everyone except white males".

Racism is either bad, good, or ok sometimes. For some people it's always bad. For me, racism is bad and I'll always criticise it. If something is racist against whites that doesn't mean anyone is arguing that it's like white people are living in the deep south during the 1960's. It just means "Look! Racism. Racism is wrong and bad, therefore this racism is wrong and bad".

Other people tend to be more along the lines of this particular racism is unimportant because white people in america haven't experienced the worst kind of racism that humanity has to offer. But it's not really a matter of scale, it's a matter of morals. I think prioritizing aid based on skin color is bad because it's racist. It doesn't matter which skin color were talking about.

There are plenty of people just being whiny about it just because of that. Of course there are minorities that try to get advantages by playing up things as well.

You're projecting, which often goes wrong. I've established myself as a right wing voter on this site many times. Voted for the Moderates in our last election.
What is the position of Moderates in Sweden on migration?

Other people tend to be more along the lines of this particular racism is unimportant because white people in america haven't experienced the worst kind of racism that humanity has to offer.
Even this argument doesn't make sense, because the vast majority of blacks (and "POCs") also haven't experienced the worst kind of racism humanity has to offer.

What is the position of Moderates in Sweden on migration?

They want a stricter migration policy that is sustainable long term and that doesn't deviate from other similar countries, like our neighbors. They want temporary residence permits to be the standard and to require stable employment and to speak adequate Swedish to be eligible for a permanent permit, and they want to have a better system for deporting people. They also want the EU to collectively handle things better.

Not sure why I am subjecting myself to this, but I am watching the documentary called between the world and me by tneshi coates. It is based on his book and read and acted by various actors. They really feel like the entire world, especially police, are out to get them.

Even this argument doesn't make sense, because the vast majority of blacks (and "POCs") also haven't experienced the worst kind of racism humanity has to offer.

Right, but I meant historically.

They want a stricter migration policy that is sustainable long term and that doesn't deviate from other similar countries, like our neighbors. They want temporary residence permits to be the standard and to require stable employment and to speak adequate Swedish to be eligible for a permanent permit, and they want to have a better system for deporting people. They also want the EU to collectively handle things better.
I'm sorry to sound like a broken record on this topic but "moderate measures" are not gonna cut it anymore in Sweden.
Your clueless politicians turned parts of the Folkhemmet into Gaza strip and the country was culled when the USSR ceased to exist.

Right, but I meant historically.
Even then, it would depend at which point in history you draw the line. The vast majority of every people on earth have been historically oppressed in one way or another.
Shit argument all around.

Back