Economy White Privilege

I don't get the whole helping people in accordance to race and gender. I thought everyone was equal? Shouldn't we help all small business owners the same?
Equality, Revenge, Tit for Tat oh, it's basically all the same.

It's time for whitey to sit in the back of the bus while everyone else Reign Supreme for a little while until everyone's ego feels better.

I don't get the whole helping people in accordance to race and gender. I thought everyone was equal? Shouldn't we help all small business owners the same?
No. The current consensus is to discriminate against white people because they were born with white skin making them inherently racist. Fact checkers decided that this is true so that's how it is... Biden just being the stereotypical politician here, playing up to the woke brigade who honestly believe that Trump was the racist one yet Biden is the one with many ACTUAL racist comments throughout his career, even being against segregation in the past. People are easily fooled.

I’ll use a line from Chris Rock, if white people are losing who is winning?
There are a lot of wealthy white people that's for sure. In the past and presently.

Let's not punish for unfavor the white pet shop owner in Madison County, Indiana just because he's not a minority or a female just because there are a bunch of super wealthy white people in this country and in its history.

Let's make the opportunities equal sit at the best business owner is the winner. Also, rhetoric like this is just polar Trump and stirs the pot in the opposite direction.

Now the other tribe is happy while the other tribe is pissed and round and round and round and round and round and round and round we go.

He is so progressive. He is going to save the world. He's got a quick mind and the charisma of a cucumber.

He is been in politics for almost 50 years! And achieved nothing. Perfect puppet. He eats oatmeal, signs papers and takes naps while they plot to overthrow Iran.

I don't think there's going to be any policy that requires you to be a certain race to receive relief - though I welcome someone correcting me on this with specific policy documentation.

I watched the video. His comments are with regards to equal access and he is suggesting that minority groups and many small business owners don't have access to lawyers or accountants and thus may be unaware of the relief measures available. He is going to promote awareness of these relief measures in particular to those people.

I’ll use a line from Chris Rock, if white people are losing who is winning?
The evil W's & Cheney's, Trumps, satanic televangelists, pill popping soulless radio/cable TV/podcast grifters, the pure evil Blackwaters of the world, military industrial complex, surveillance state, scumbaggy medical insurance companies... literally every representation of Satan, big authoritarian government and Greed the supposed small government Jesus loving pro-life right has helped take control of this world.

Ain't you white? I seem to remember your pics. Big white dude.
First generation Mexican American, child of an illegal immigrant, so I guess it depends on your definition of white
My family came to this country with literally nothing but the dirt in their pockets, now theyre all business/property owners and taxpayers
If they can find a way to succeed, Im sure some big strong proud white dude can overcome this horrible systemic oppression thats designed to keep him in the gutter from the moment of conception

Back