• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

White liberals are the only SELF HATING group

Look what I found on Youtube. It's almost 2 weeks old. "White Men Self Flagellating in Chaz".
I hope it's not true but i wouldn't be suprised if it's true.

I guess it's safe to say that the thread starter is a fan of tear gas and the bible

If you don’t take someone seriously you can’t be lied to.

That's a weird way of justifying it, but at least you didn't try to deny it.

Trump’s biggest plus has been how he exposed the swamp: Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, Schiff, the MSM. Career politicians enriching themselves under the mask of liberalism for years (Pelosi) are the crux of the issues today. These career politicians on the left would rather watch the Country burn for more power in future elections. Mitt included.

If i accept the above as true; what good is that when he is on course, i think you would agree, to be voted out in a landslide, with the dems holding the house and maybe (big fucking maybe) taking the senate. That would mean from your standpoint he is a colossal failure. The swamp will then be completely in charge.

Its almost certainly a fake quote and not only is it fake its also misleading since Teddy was progressive by the standards of the day and even ran as a third party candidate because he didn't think the Republican nominee was progressive enough. From the link
thanks for posting this Kafir.

Look what I found on Youtube. It's almost 2 weeks old. "White Men Self Flagellating in Chaz".
I hope it's not true but i wouldn't be suprised if it's true.

Insane. I agree with Ripley.

We allowed Christianity to be pushed out of the schools and public square and for Marxist trash to replace it. Now the demoralization described by Soviet defector Yuri Bezemov is an avalanche. The far left has convinced a generation of young white people that everyone about the country they grew up in is evil and must be overthrown. They have embraced a new religion of intersectional social justice where white self-flagellation and self-destruction is the road to salvation.

You don't have to. You could work at a welcome center helping tourists, tour the country as a comedian, and be a French Quarter tour guide and really only answer to yourself... OH WAIT THANKS COVID. Jokes aside I've known plenty of actual anarchists who live in squats and hop trains around the country. You can live the life you want. Just have to find out where you belong and what you want to do.

I'm thinking about settling down somewhere like the PNW and get a small little farm for myself. Sit around growing weed and food with like ten dogs and a three legged goat, write a few books, shitpost on Sherdog into my old age.

It's mostly just corporate nonsense you ignore while you continue trying to get your job done. It's uncomfortable when it happens, but then you ignore it and move on. Just odd when you get an email co-signed by the head of two departments, both British, titled "Racism" which just includes pull quotes from the Black Employees resource group about how they are afraid when their sons wear hoodies in public. It's like "ok, I'll continue upgrading webpack plugins then."

Its almost certainly a fake quote and not only is it fake its also misleading since Teddy was progressive by the standards of the day and even ran as a third party candidate because he didn't think the Republican nominee was progressive enough. From the link

How about Malcom X fear the white liberal?

Being respectful and fair to other races and ethic groups is self hate now?
Is being "respectful and fair" allowing private citizens having their lives threatened on their own property with no protection from government?

the funniest are ultra progressive jews who are staunch supporters of Israel.

they have all the progressive talking points, but as soon as Israel is brought up then they do a 180 and become very conservative.

Natalie Portman is a good example of what you talking about. She checks all of the progressive boxes, but loses her mind if Israel is criticized.

Natalie Portman is a good example of what you talking about. She checks all of the progressive boxes, but loses her mind if Israel is criticized.
To be fair she did one time turn down an award at a ceremony that was put together just for her in Israel due to the Israelis being in the middle of one of their rounds of Palestinian slaughter.
On Thursday, the Genesis Prize Foundation, which awards what it calls the “Jewish Nobel,” said it was “very saddened” that the Jerusalem-born, Israeli-American actress would not take part in the ceremony. The foundation said that Portman’s representative notified it that “[r]ecent events in Israel have been extremely distressing to her and she does not feel comfortable participating in any public events in Israel” and that “she cannot in good conscience move forward with the ceremony.”

How about admit you posted a fake quote without checking because it conformed to your biases?
You never proved he didn't say it. The point wasn't the source anyways, the quote is powerful and obvious.

Yet your hypocrisy known no bounds. You and your ilk supported a Shampeachment based entirely on hearsay with no actual evidence anything was said regarding Quid pro quo. Pretty comical hearing the group that supported the greatest attack on this nation in partisan hackery whining about a quote.

Natural selection will take care of them. Move along.

Clearly you've never been around alt-right Asians

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back