• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

White liberals are the only SELF HATING group

It is a major issue for sure and labor unions sort of have always danced around the subject. If you have the time check this out, recent article with people in different labor unions weighing in on the subject. What do you think about the idea of police officers carrying liability insurance like doctors do?
https://publicintegrity.org/inequality-poverty-opportunity/as-protests-grow-big-labor-sides-with-police-unions/#:~:text=Labor unions exist to protect,after egregious acts of misconduct.

Yeah I haven't read the book either. Usually if white college girls are hella pushing something I tend to see it for what it is lol.

And yeah your point about Sanders is perfect. There's a reason liberals and leftists don't like each other. Obama was a liberal, Sanders is a leftist.

Well there is no end game in politics is there? Who is pushing policy advocating for actual change vs the slow creep of placation? Leftists or liberals? Biden is a liberal and voting for him is going to kill me lol. You're focusing on college leftists.. who are supposed to be loud and dumb. Also you mention Seattle and no shit, probably the biggest collection of actual anarchists in the country, and by the way. Despite me being fascinated by a lot of anarchist philosophy, actual anarchists drive me up the wall. Hell people from Seattle tend to drive me crazy, tourist wise they're some of the most smug rude people I've ever met in my life.

Have you done much research in the Suffragette movement? The liberal Suffragettes clashed with the leftist Suffragettes then too.

Again dude. You debate me politely in one post then call me scum and all that shit in the next. You've also called me racist against Asians before lol.

Seriously are you okay? You're the angriest posted on this forum it seems.
It always amazes me that people who spend so much time bashing the left online don't even have an understanding of the vast ideological divide between leftists and the folks at r/neoliberalism. The two groups often hate each other more than democrats and republicans.

The Chinese even invented a word to describe how crazy and pathetic white leftists are. “Baizuo” is what they say and it is used as a derogatory term.

White leftists are the most pathetic creature on earth. Even a dog will defend itself from being attacked. No offense to dogs, I like dogs, FTR.

I feel the left are the ones creating the divide and conquer. They are sheep without any real opinion, follow the crowd sort of people.

Look what I found on Youtube. It's almost 2 weeks old. "White Men Self Flagellating in Chaz".
I hope it's not true but i wouldn't be suprised if it's true.

Wow, those cuts looked really deep and could catch an infection if not treated.

This is so irrational.

Ideologically possessed.

That's exactly what the chart says. "Mean In-Group Bias by Race/Ethnicity". Why do you think they are asking for preference of other white liberals?
I'm asking where the allegation of white liberal self-hate comes from. The actual question in the questionnaire is about warmth towards other groups. So a 13 point spread doesn't say that white liberals aren't warm towards other white liberals. It says that they're not as warm towards whites as a group as they are to other groups. But notice that they break out white liberal and white non-liberal. The questionnaire itself never asks about warmth towards liberals or conservatives, regardless of race - it's just not in there. So, the 13 point spread can't conclude about how white liberals feel towards white liberals, ie. the basis for a self-hate allegation.

White liberals might love white liberals and really, really, hate white conservatives. The questionnaire doesn't provide the information to draw any sort of inter-white comparison on the basis of liberal vs. non-liberal. In fact, it provides no information for inter-race liberal vs. conservative comparisons at all.

Also, note that they don't make the same liberal vs. conservative delineation for the other groups, only white people. That's how you know you're looking at misrepresented data and why I'm asking the questions I'm asking.

The data is from the polls listed in the pics. That is all I got. Now, do you think this is wrong? If so, what is wrong about it?

"I'm not sure if that's where the self-hate allegation is coming from"
um, did you not see this???

883104fdaad1810c8dbbb2a6df5a4b6ed7d5036f-2560x1138.jpg

THEY HAVE A BIAS AGAINST THEIR OWN GROUP. Pretty sure this is fair to say self hatred...as they don't like their own group as much as every other group.
Read my post just above this one explaining the problem with this graph when you look at the actual questions in the questionnaire.

anti-white people of all colors are just bullies. they like picking on people who, systemically, are not allowed to retaliate. that's how weak bullies think, how they pick their targets.

the left has removed everything from criticism except christianity, whiteness, maleness, americaness. thus, these are the only remaining valid targets. people like to hurt other people, like to feel morally superior, part of a cause. pro white, pro male, pro christian, pro american causes are not allowed. the default is what's remaining.

leftists have done a good job harnessing and aiming the natural toxicity of people at their political enemies.
Underrated post.

*yelling into a mirror

“You’re a fucking white male!”

It always amazes me that people who spend so much time bashing the left online don't even have an understanding of the vast ideological divide between leftists and the folks at r/neoliberalism. The two groups often hate each other more than democrats and republicans.
The thing is, they are democrats which means you're all the same. I can't vote for a moderate democrat without it being a vote for the extreme left.

The thing is, they are democrats which means you're all the same. I can't vote for a moderate democrat without it being a vote for the extreme left.
In what way is the other side different? As recently as 2012, we saw Romney do what most candidates did previously: appeal to the base in the primaries, then move closer to the center to try and win the general election. But by 2016, it was a different story. More moderate candidates like Kasich or even Bush did not fare well, and by the end the last 2 standing were Trump and Cruz, who were among the most extreme. Since then we’ve seen Republicans who dared to cross the aisle, or take a more moderate stance, vilified. McCain is an example, and the other senator from AZ Jeff Flake resigned. We’ve seen many others do the same.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...9f99fc-d4bd-11e9-ab26-e6dbebac45d3_story.html
If any conservative hasn’t read or heard Jeff Flake’s resignation speech, they should.
https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...jeff-flake-senate-speech-full-text/794958001/

dogmacity,

failure to include others under their umbrella.

not appealing to POCs.

The demographics of this country are changing. if Conservatives are to survive they will need to make their message more appealing....and conservative ideals are appealing. we just need different messengers to reach the masses.

What's the policy agenda of the right today that you think is appealing? It seems to me that it's not just "not appealing to POCs," it's that the sole message is that "POCs" are bad. Republicans aren't running on taking people's health insurance away, enabling big companies to pollute more, and cutting taxes for rich people because they know that stuff is unpopular. They run on "there are too many Asians, blacks, and Mexicans, right?" and personal attacks on their opponents.

What's the policy agenda of the right today that you think is appealing? It seems to me that it's not just "not appealing to POCs," it's that the sole message is that "POCs" are bad. Republicans aren't running on taking people's health insurance away, enabling big companies to pollute more, and cutting taxes for rich people because they know that stuff is unpopular. They run on "there are too many Asians, blacks, and Mexicans, right?" and personal attacks on their opponents.

I don't see them running on that on all. They should be running on meritocracy, lower taxes, fiscal responsibility, keeping jobs in America, creating new jobs, personal accountability, a backing of Law Enforcement and rule of Law, for all Americans regardless of race, gender etc.

I don't see them running on that on all. They should be running on meritocracy, lower taxes, fiscal responsibility, keeping jobs in America, creating new jobs, personal accountability, a backing of Law Enforcement and rule of Law, for all Americans regardless of race, gender etc.

The actual GOP that exists runs on what I said. And "lower taxes" is only for rich people. The median American barely pays income tax now, but they're not running on cutting payroll taxes. "Fiscal responsibility" is a Democratic thing since Reagan, at least. Low taxes on rich people works against it. What's the Republican plan for creating new jobs? Seems to me that the plan is to cut taxes on rich people and falsely claim that that creates new jobs. When we were recovering from the ACA, the way to create new jobs would have been more fiscal stimulus, but Republicans were fighting hard against that. Personal accountability is miles away from today's Republicans. They don't even take responsibility for electing Trump. Only one senator voted to remove him from office after presented with evidence that he tried to extort another country to smear his opponent, using the power of the U.S. gov't. Similarly, they're backing law enforcement when law enforcement is committing crimes, and trying to get themselves off of crimes (see Trump and associates).

Anyway, it's theoretically possible to have a right-wing policy agenda that isn't toxic, but that's not the world we live in. And a lot of what you're saying is just how they spin unpopular policy (like "fiscal responsibility" to mean take people's healthcare and weaken the safety net--while slashing taxes on corporations and rich people so much that the deficit explodes even in a reasonably strong economy).

Pretty much.

@Social Distance Warrior

They don't run on a meritocracy because they refuse to spend the money to enable that meritocracy for the poorest Americans - ie. schools, healthcare access, etc. Instead they enshrine a rigged game. They run on "lower taxes" but, as Jack noted, they don't mean lower taxes for the general public, they mean lower corporate taxes and reduction of taxes on the upper ends of the earners. Fiscal responsibility is a joke at this point from the GOP - it's just their way of cutting the social safety net while increasing reducing revenue elsewhere. Again, as Jack noted, fiscal responsibility at this point shouldn't include a tax break for the wealthy or weakening the economy with pointless trade wards. Keeping jobs in America would be predicated on making it harder for companies to offshore, which they haven't done. The closest they've come to it is attacking immigrant labor, of all education and skill levels, which is just the "too many Asians, blacks and Mexicans" thing in a different set of clothes. Creating new jobs would be great if there was a strategy other than "trickle down" in consideration.

There's no personal accountability from the party. They claim it when it comes to poor people and the safety net but then they'll prop up failing industries for electoral reasons. They've reduced the ability to investigate white collar crime, reduced the penalties for malfeasance and generally failed to hold corporate bad actors accountable. There's no accountability for corporate crooks, just for regular poor people.

The same thing applies to Law Enforcement and Rule of Law. They only apply it aggressively against poor individuals. Rich people and the corporate class generally have seen their oversight reduced, not increased.

As a lifelong Republican, watching this become more and more blatant is one of the most disappointing parts of the modern GOP. Only coupled with the increased appeal to white fear as a mobilizing tool, the "if you don't do something, Asians, blacks, and Hispanics will steal your jobs, your country, your religions, etc." What was a little dog whistling has grown substantially over the last 15 years, in my opinion.

Pretty much.

@Social Distance Warrior

They don't run on a meritocracy because they refuse to spend the money to enable that meritocracy for the poorest Americans - ie. schools, healthcare access, etc. Instead they enshrine a rigged game. They run on "lower taxes" but, as Jack noted, they don't mean lower taxes for the general public, they mean lower corporate taxes and reduction of taxes on the upper ends of the earners. Fiscal responsibility is a joke at this point from the GOP - it's just their way of cutting the social safety net while increasing reducing revenue elsewhere. Again, as Jack noted, fiscal responsibility at this point shouldn't include a tax break for the wealthy or weakening the economy with pointless trade wards. Keeping jobs in America would be predicated on making it harder for companies to offshore, which they haven't done. The closest they've come to it is attacking immigrant labor, of all education and skill levels, which is just the "too many Asians, blacks and Mexicans" thing in a different set of clothes. Creating new jobs would be great if there was a strategy other than "trickle down" in consideration.

There's no personal accountability from the party. They claim it when it comes to poor people and the safety net but then they'll prop up failing industries for electoral reasons. They've reduced the ability to investigate white collar crime, reduced the penalties for malfeasance and generally failed to hold corporate bad actors accountable. There's no accountability for corporate crooks, just for regular poor people.

The same thing applies to Law Enforcement and Rule of Law. They only apply it aggressively against poor individuals. Rich people and the corporate class generally have seen their oversight reduced, not increased.

As a lifelong Republican, watching this become more and more blatant is one of the most disappointing parts of the modern GOP. Only coupled with the increased appeal to white fear as a mobilizing tool, the "if you don't do something, Asians, blacks, and Hispanics will steal your jobs, your country, your religions, etc." What was a little dog whistling has grown substantially over the last 15 years, in my opinion.

Let me just say, despite my hatred for the left, I'm not a fan of the GOP. in 2016 I voted for the same candidate Trotsky did.
I agree with you and @Jack V Savage on a host of issues and bullet points you both made...especially in regards to how "fiscal responsibility" and how tax breaks should be afforded to those who actually need them the most, the lower middle and middle classes, and NOT the multi millionaires and billionaires. nor do I believe in trickle down theory.

I also agree with lack of accountability and just punishment for white collar criminals, who in fact ruin many more lives than the average looter.

I was envisioning a newer, bolder Conservative party that actually strives to uphold the ideals it claims to possess in regards to meritocracy, personal accountability and fiscal responsibility...a party that actually represented the proletariat.

I completely disagree with the race baiting, racial division part though. This has been exercised to near perfection by the new left.

Mostly picked on kids who think standing up for any ethnicity but their own is getting back at the people, generally of the same ethnicity, who picked on them or made them feel ostracized. I mean they stand up for some of the biggest victims we've ever had in this country ie blacks, like they understand their struggle just because they had no friends growing up.

Imagine shit going down and being the only people not on their own ethnicities side. At least for the most part they are pretty weak so it wouldn't make much of a difference anyways.

I completely disagree with the race baiting, racial division part though. This has been exercised to near perfection by the new left.
I didn't say the left hasn't done anything. I was specific in that the GOP has increasingly relied on an appeal to white fear. Both things can be true. The idea that because the left appeals to identity politcs in one way, that the right cannot be appealing to identity politics in a different way doesn't make sense. There is more than one way to appeal to identity politics and refusing to the hold the right accountable for their identity politics games just because of the left's identity politics games is an incomplete approach to the problem.

I didn't say the left hasn't done anything. I was specific in that the GOP has increasingly relied on an appeal to white fear. Both things can be true. The idea that because the left appeals to identity politcs in one way, that the right cannot be appealing to identity politics in a different way doesn't make sense. There is more than one way to appeal to identity politics and refusing to the hold the right accountable for their identity politics games just because of the left's identity politics games is an incomplete approach to the problem.

Well, when you say it like this I agree with you yet again.
I abhor identity politics regardless of the party that is employing it.

Back