• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

White liberals are the only SELF HATING group

I'm aware of what liberalism is in the sense that you are referring to. I was using it in a different sense. "Liberal" has become a meaningless term used to refer to people who are center-left, far left, libertarian, classical liberals and pretty much everything in between. "Progressive" is becoming the same way.

But here you're distinguishing liberals from other leftists ideologies, but you're doing it inaccurately. So you're not using that kind of broad term. You're specifically parroting propaganda connecting the mainstream left to fringe far-left movements.

I call you a hack, Jack, because it's difficult to have good faith discussions with you if you're a person who doesn't tow the party line. You're a Democratic establishment hack. You're not even intellectually honest enough to acknowledge that the establishment exists. People like you are repellent to the rest of us.

The expression is "toe the line," and I think it's precisely because I prefer good-faith discussions that you try to use childish name-calling as an ink cloud. "People like you are repellent to the rest of us" is something basically anyone can say to anyone who disagrees with them if they're as intellectually lazy and dishonest as you are.

Whereas people like Kyle Kulinski and Tony Judt helped convert me to the left. While I didn't start following Krystal until I already had similar views, I definitely get feedback from people who were converted by her and by people like her. Populism is on the rise and eventually left-wing populists will take over the Democratic Party. Can't wait...

Hacks like Kulinksi didn't convert you to the left, though. The right in America has little substantive ideology beyond hatred for the left. So you just shifted from hating "the left" to hating "the establishment left." And the point I made that you apparently missed is that entertainers and scammers like Ball have fundamentally different interests than people who are trying to affect policy to make things better. Ball's numbers and income will do much better with Republicans in power (and, bonus, they'll keep her taxes low!).

Familiar with whose work, electricians? Did you even have a point in your OP?

Of course I did, my point is clear to anyone familiar with their research. Educating you is not my responsibility, it’s your own.

True. They’re pathetic.

OMG... EOT

J5tquV.gif

Back