White House admits Trump climate policies will cost Americans $500 billion a year

groundhog-day-climate-change-56a755483df78cf77294b63c.jpg

The white house climate change warnings are in complete opposition of what that moron trump has to say about it.

Funny stuff. Very funny stuff

But it was cold on Thanksgiving on the east coast! It's so stupid it would be funny if it wasn't coming from the President.

Put tariffs on the climate

It's the Democrats fault. All they needed to do was rake and they couldn't even get that right.

Last edited:
I'll do you one better - a wall around, above and underneath the US. I also have a Carmelo Anthony for your fantasy squad.
"When the climate sends its weather, they're not sending their best. They're bringing storms. They're bringing fires. They're rapists. And some, I assume, is good weather."

We can always move to the Midwest. Tornadoes aren't so bad.

I'm just gonna go out on a limb here, and think that "ThinkProgress.com" is muddying the facts a bit.

Not surprising to still see the whacked out environmentalists still promoting man-made global warming after much of the country had the coldest Thanksgiving in decades.

Not surprising to still see the whacked out environmentalists still promoting man-made global warming after much of the country had the coldest Thanksgiving in decades.

Not surprising to see idiots who still don’t understand the difference between the weather and global climate.

That settles it. Montana, here I come. I was considering North Dakota but, no.

Fuck North Dakota. Holy hell I'd rather live in an alligator swamp in a hurricane prime area

But Montana is amazing. My grandparents and some extended family live there. I love visiting

200.gif

I suggest you get off the computer and go live in a cave TS. Your carbon footprint is too big and you are dooming humanity.

Lol at "thinkprogress". I guess that settles it. We have to give all the liberal elite our money or else the north pole will melt by 10 years ago.

Back