Social 'White First' leader of Patriot Front is interview by PBD

Mack Yancy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Very interesting here. The original narrative was that Patriot Front were all feds. Which PBD seems to be pushing hard in this interview. But because of his leading questions and unwillingness to engage in good faith, the audience is overwhelmingly siding with Thomas. So I guess he's not a fed and a resonable young man? Or he is a fed, but he's a likable fed?

Let me know what you think.

Very interesting here. The original narrative was that Patriot Front were all feds. Which PBD seems to be pushing hard in this interview. But because of his leading questions and unwillingness to engage in good faith, the audience is overwhelmingly siding with Thomas. So I guess he's not a fed and a resonable young man? Or he is a fed, but he's a likable fed?

Let me know what you think.

0% chance this guy isn't a financially propped up right winger version of antifa, blm or free palestine..

He looked down and to the left while holding back a smirk as soon as PBD asking him if the benefits package the feds give him is good.

0% chance this guy isn't a financially propped up right winger version of antifa, blm or free palestine..

He looked down and to the left while holding back a smirk as soon as PBD asking him if the benefits package the feds give him is good.
I always knew you were a body language expert, how long have you been in the field?

I always knew you were a body language expert, how long have you been in the field?

12 years ago I worked for the 2nd largest investment bank in the world. We spent a lot of time dealing with people that blended at least some level of deception into our interactions.

The company would have experts come in that would teach us about different social cues to look for etc.. I got interested and began buying books about the psychology of deception.

A great short book if you're interested is "Never be Lied to Again" by David Leiberman.

If you spend a little time on the subject you'll pick up on the cues of all the people around you and be able to spot them.

12 years ago I worked for the 2nd largest investment bank in the world. We spent a lot of time dealing with people that blended at least some level of deception into our interactions.

The company would have experts come in that would teach us about different social cues to look for etc.. I got interested and began buying books about the psychology of deception.

A great short book if you're interested is "Never be Lied to Again" by David Leiberman.

If you spend a little time on the subject you'll pick up on the cues of all the people around you and be able to spot them.
Owned

Eh, its easy to sell corporate nerds pseudoscience if they think it will end up netting them more profit at the end of the day. "Body language experts" might as well be teaching you how to read tea leaves and tarot cards. Predicting your business deals by the other guy's star signs and lining crystals on your desk.

When I first ever saw PBD himself I looked up comments about him, and when I looked through them deeply it was mostly rightists talking about how he owns people with "proven FBI interrogation techniques"...it was a nice laugh. He's an MLM guru, manipulation is how he made $400m or whatever. He's been thoroughly dismantled on his own show numerous times.

Like when? Not that I doubt it, I think he's an idiot but I am curious since I'd love to see that/

Seder, Kulinski, Yousef, and Pakman did well. Even Cenk kind of handled him like his Uncle would. But my favorite is when Thomas Jefferson's Grandson Lucian Truscott wouldn't even let him ask disingenuous questions. That was before the vault days.

Were the clients deceptive as well?

• Haha
Reactions: lsa
Eh, its easy to sell corporate nerds pseudoscience if they think it will end up netting them more profit at the end of the day. "Body language experts" might as well be teaching you how to read tea leaves and tarot cards. Predicting your business deals by the other guy's star signs and lining crystals on your desk.

When I first ever saw PBD himself I looked up comments about him, and when I looked through them deeply it was mostly rightists talking about how he owns people with "proven FBI interrogation techniques"...it was a nice laugh. He's an MLM guru, manipulation is how he made $400m or whatever. He's been thoroughly dismantled on his own show numerous times.
Making nearly half a billion dollars he has to do something right.

Slight of hand, dialogue manipulation, posturing, negotiation skills — these are all valuable things.

White first makes more sense than the America first because i've never seen a mexican, muslim, chinese etc. saying america first. For Mexicans, Mexico comes first. For muslims their home country and palestine comes first. For chinese, China comes first.

Seder, Kulinski, Yousef, and Pakman did well. Even Cenk kind of handled him like his Uncle would. But my favorite is when Thomas Jefferson's Grandson Lucian Truscott wouldn't even let him ask disingenuous questions. That was before the vault days.
The Pakman one was brutal to watch. He was acting in such bad faith and the comment section thought he totally destroyed David. I don't know how people could get that from their 2 hour debate.

The comment section is interesting a lot people including black and brown people said they understood where Thomas was coming from and agreed with him on it.

Last edited:
Seder and Kulinski humiliated him. Didn't watch pakman can't stand that fraud. Pbd has the IQ of a gnat and he's the king of anecdotes.

White first makes more sense than the America first because i've never seen a mexican, muslim, chinese etc. saying america first. For Mexicans, Mexico comes first. For muslims their home country and palestine comes first. For chinese, China comes first.

The comment section is interesting a lot people including black and brown people said the understood where Thomas was coming from and agreed with him on it.
It is disturbing how much the last 10 years has normalized people like you feeling comfortable enough to openly proclaim you're white supremacists. The day will come when nazis like yourselves live in fear once more and keep to themselves in your incel basements.

Back