Joshua Van appreciation thread

Killing fools in the cage will get you that attention too sir.
Cant remember wtf I was posting about but sure, thats the ideal way. Problem is you have to be really good like reaaally good and have certain type of aura about you.

Cant remember wtf I was posting about but sure, thats the ideal way. Problem is you have to be really good like reaaally good and have certain type of aura about you.
Not sure you even know what type of point you’re trying to make.

This threads a mess with husky Somoan having to tell everyone, for the 1000th time, yea Van is cool but there so many cooler guys that the UFC should have signed.

Then you and the other numbnuts saying I mean yea he’s good but what about his promo skills? Like wtf does that even have to do with anything. He’s had 3 UFC fights and has never fought a ranked opponent. He’s literally nowhere close to getting a title shot.

Btw the 125 champ is Pantoja. Clearly you don’t need to promote yourself too much because he can barely even speak English.

I know what you mean sir, Im just so damn tired listening to everyones "promos" I guess so I naturally recoiled lol.

Back