• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which Robbery is your favourite?

Uncle eyev vs Jan. Neckbeard should have gotten the nod, but it was an anticlimactic draw.

It gave us, “Where’s my belt?”, a follow on DQ, and AP winning the vacant title.

Does this mean the one we are happy about or the one we thougt was truly the biggest robbery?

I still laugh about GSP Hendricks. Most likely the biggest bullshit ever, given how big the fight was

Lawler/Condit is one of my fav only cause the guy that went for it won while Condit was point fighting. I didn't think Lawler would get the decision.
That's my least favorite robbery!

Plus how can you say Condit was point fighting, he was clearly trying to finish Lawler at the end of the 4th and in the 5th.

People don't realize that Condit had only won two fights by decision leading up to the Lawler fight. He wasn't a powerful guy but his finish rate was ridiculously high.

That's my least favorite robbery!

Plus how can you say Condit was point fighting, he was clearly trying to finish Lawler at the end of the 4th and in the 5th.

People don't realize that Condit had only won two fights by decision leading up to the Lawler fight. He wasn't a powerful guy but his finish rate was ridiculously high.

Condit had a nice sequence at the end of the 4th round, but not the 5th, that was mostly Robbie. In the 5th was was trying to fight back when Robbie was going for it. The first 3 rounds for the most part it was just circling and throwing kicks, he really didn't do much.

People do realize that he was a finisher, everyone pretty much knew that. But he got a bad rap after the Diaz fight which was pretty much did point fight. One fight shouldn't change perception, but you know how some people are.

Ya, this is the most recent one for me. I agree.

I remember thinking that Wand should have lost to Bisping, but I was really happy he got the nod.

Bisping was 10 seconds away from winning, the knock down at the buzzer sealed it pretty clearly 2-1.

Back