Which place has been the worst you've been to?

I went to Florida once.
when-im-on-a-long-road-trip-with-my-christian-dad-and-atheist-brother-who-mentions-his-girl-abortion-148702.gif

I had a blast in Florida every time I went.

My momma's gut when I was born. Thing was a deathtrap, the damn umbilical cord was going Nate v Conor 1 RNC on me. That thing was a solitary confinement prison

Luton, UK.

Fucking shit hole.

Casablanca, Morroco.
Not touristic at all unlike Fez, Agadir or Marakech. Full of beggers and rats, saw a lot of dead cats or dogs with 3 legs and 1 eye.
There's the "medina" in the city center who is like a city in the city and it was fulls of trash, garbage, old ugly people and handicaped...Some tiny streets smell awfuls.
I felt like i was in middle ages

Crenshaw and 18th st in Los Angeles . Middle of a 3 way gang war. When I was a teenager some guy got blasted right in front me after a club at 2am.

Chicago. Seemed like a violent place, 2 days was enough.

Helsinki it's expensive as fuck and gay people wouldn't stop hitting on me. It was fine at first even flattering but those :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s just wouldn't stop. Pretty sure from being their most finish dudes are poofs.

In Canada, the top 3 cities I'm not a fan of would be Surrey, Saint John, and Thunderbay.

I used to go to Thunder Bay for dirt track races in the early 70s. The place had a terrible smell depending on which way the wind was blowing. I think there was a slaughterhouse, paper mills or both there.

The prairies. Coming from the west coast the landscape is boring as fuck. Nice big skies though with frequent awesome lightning storms. If you mean specifically any number of crackhouses with dead eyed junkies playing Mario Brothers part 1 all fucking day. Jail, police station. Finally hospitals, doctors offices etc.

I loved Saint John, but then, I'm not from Vancouver, which is Saint John with tons of money and an epic mountain view.
Are you talking St John Newbrunwick, Fort St. John BC, or St John Newfoundland?
I can tell you the whole of New Brunswick is a massive white turd full of fake frenchies, never been to Fort st John, and if your had a bad time in Newfoundland your a sociopath

Are you talking St John Newbrunwick, Fort St. John BC, or St John Newfoundland?
I can tell you the whole of New Brunswick is a massive white turd full of fake frenchies, never been to Fort st John, and if your had a bad time in Newfoundland your a sociopath

Definitely NB and I loved it. Loved all of New Brunswick. Hell, I loved everywhere I went in the maritimes, even PEI, though it was a bit dull.

Never been to Newfoundland although I spent a few weeks in Labrador.

Definitely NB and I loved it. Loved all of New Brunswick. Hell, I loved everywhere I went in the maritimes, even PEI, though it was a bit dull.

Never been to Newfoundland although I spent a few weeks in Labrador.
Jesus, I can't stand NB.
If you compaired it to everywhere else in Atlantic Canada, it has
V the worst people, the shittiest country, a close second to NFLD for the shittiest weather, and THE worst fucking roads in Canada.
NFLD has maybe a month of summer if they are lucky, and they sound like Brad Pitt in Snatch but if you ever get the chance you have to go. If your a single man you won't be sleeping alone much. Al newfies do is party , hunt , drive quad bikes and fish

Back