Which place has been the worst you've been to?

Luger

Rabbi of Platinum Nation
Banned
Reaction score
Greenland for me.
The locals were totally insane. Dead drunk shooting their rifles around as a hobby

The country was pretty neat, though.

The neighborhood I grew up in. Lots of crime, lots of drugs, lots of gangs. I miss it though.

Wessst Virginia and its not even close. If you've ever seen Wrong Turn , it makes perfect sense

Iowa. There is literally nothing interesting in the entire state. Unless you like meth

Which one is that?

Buchanan Gardens, Longview, TX. Colloquially known as the Southside.

It's that white area right in the middle there.

IMG_0004.jpg

Iowa. There is literally nothing interesting in the entire state. Unless you like meth

You need to get out more.

For me I'd say Honduras (Roatan) was quite sketchy. Mitigated by the beach and booze of course. Jamaica and Delhi also spring to mind.

For me I'd say Honduras (Roatan) was quite sketchy. Mitigated by the beach and booze of course. Jamaica and Delhi also spring to mind.

I've been meaning to go to Jamaica for a while.
Is it so bad?

Wessst Virginia and its not even close. If you've ever seen Wrong Turn , it makes perfect sense

If you ever been lost in Camden NJ in the late 90s after midnight without GPS or cell phone then you would think West Virginia was paradise.

the Heavies.

Ive been to slums in south america. The fact that you might get stabbed for your socks makes it more interesting than Iowa

Scotland sucked, unless you just like being around shitface drunk 14 year olds and lots of grass.

Back