Which place has been the worst you've been to?

What do you by worse.

One as far as "exciting" was a place they call blood alley in Alexander Egypt.

This was back in the 70's.

anywhere near the 99 freeway in California during the summer is terrible fresno is like a sandy parking lot that is 105 degrees.

Kamloops isn't a destination, it's a truck stop.

What the hell were you doing there?
It was part of a Rocky Mountain train your I did with my Dad. Some nights we were in Whistler and Banff rocking 5 star suites and other nights we were sitting in motels in Quesnel and Kamloops. Weird ass trip haha.

Quesnel is just boring. I wouldn't say it's shitty compared to the other places people are talking about.
Yeah, I mean, I haven't been to any really shitty places. These places aren't dangerous or anything they're just boring as fuck.

Richmond, CA

CPC (crackhead per capita) is ridiculous

It's a toss up between Jamaica Plains, Dorchester and this little town right over the border in Mexico. All equally shit-holish.

Mexico. Never forget seeing so many kids sleeping on the street. Dominican Republic was pretty bad to.

It was part of a Rocky Mountain train your I did with my Dad. Some nights we were in Whistler and Banff rocking 5 star suites and other nights we were sitting in motels in Quesnel and Kamloops. Weird ass trip haha.

My buddy and I took a seven hour train from Vancouver to Lillooet, then hopped in a pick-up truck with his sister and drove two and a half hours to Kamloops to pick up his brother, then two and a half hours back to Lillooet.

Two seats in the pickup, FYI.

Longass day.

Afghanistan

I can confidently say its in the top 10 shithole countries of the world.

China. Shanghai has to be one of the filthiest places on earth and many people spit anywhere, have bad hygiene and don't follow rules or have manners.

Been to loads of countries and hundreds of cities, but nowhere massively stands out as being shockingly terrible.

Had a bad time in a few places but not really coz the place was a shithole or anything. Greenland is pretty fucking out there though TS, not many have been there! Id love to go one day.

I went to Florida once.
when-im-on-a-long-road-trip-with-my-christian-dad-and-atheist-brother-who-mentions-his-girl-abortion-148702.gif
THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....

Worst experience of my life.

The only upside is the ridiculous amounts of hot girls around every damn corner in Miami.

Totally didn't make up for the mere fact that it was.... Florida.

Idk south Bronx is pretty shitty but I've also been to the strata 6 barrios in Colombia, rural Mexico, and a poor area in northern Philippines that looked like the photo below.
PH_Urban_community_slide.jpg

Nothing can beat the time I took a cab to a Colombian barrio and a drug dealer came up to the car obviously high and was trying to sell me drugs.

Back