Which place has been the worst you've been to?

my car broke down in a really shitty area of oakland, ca one night. like in the straight-up gangzone area. i was scared as all hell. i walked down to international ave. for the six scariest blocks of my life. found the first cab i could find, and literally waved my arms around to hail it. got home and paid a shitload of money. i didn't care at all. went the next day with my dad to get it towed back home.

aside from that, paris of all places. was lost one night, and ended up in a ghetto as fuck area there. managed to find a metro and found my way back to my hostel.

Ive been to slums in south america. The fact that you might get stabbed for your socks makes it more interesting than Iowa
Were you part of that hispanic cleaning crew my old employers would bring in? We'd get about 6 or 7 non english speaking folk from below the border to clean floors for 6 months at a time in Iowa. They stole from the english speaking employees constantly.

I went to Gary, Indiana with Google VR on my Vive and was terrified. I feel like I have been there enough.

paris of all places. was lost one night, and ended up in a ghetto as fuck area there. managed to find a metro and found my way back to my hostel.

I went all over Paris when people talked about the no go zones. It seemed pretty friendly to me.

Ok can you please explain why they call them the heavies and what exact forums the heavies are?

back then the UFC section used to be called the Heavies (Heavyweights, as in the biggest MMA orgs discussion consisting of UFC, Pride). then UFC bought everyone out, & that forum was renamed to 'UFC Discussion' & everything else became 'Worldwide MMA'.

Ok can you please explain why they call them the heavies and what exact forums the heavies are?

Heavyweights is the forum name (was the old forum name) for the UFC section that dealt with UFC and Zuffa organizations. The Contenders was the section (now Worldwide) that had talk about other organizations like Yamma or EliteXC or Smackgirl or whatever...

I came to call them f2 and f61 based on their old URLs, but that's obsolete now as well.

Damn it.
I'm about to go to Glasgow
I havent been ro Glasgow. My comment was directed at Edinburgh, or however you spell it.

Want an amazing experience? Go to Ukraine. The people in Kiev are actually pretty friendly. And the food is amazing. Not even joking.

Were you part of that hispanic cleaning crew my old employers would bring in? We'd get about 6 or 7 non english speaking folk from below the border to clean floors for 6 months at a time in Iowa. They stole from the english speaking employees constantly.
No. Im white. I was actually born in Dubuque Iowa

I havent been ro Glasgow. My comment was directed at Edinburgh, or however you spell it.

Want an amazing experience? Go to Ukraine. The people in Kiev are actually pretty friendly. And the food is amazing. Not even joking.
I'd like to go to Ukraine

I'd like to go to Ukraine
It is fantastic. I walked through the square not too long after the riots. I would like to learn the language and move there.

Just have to watch out for those sneaky bastards that try to get you to hold a bird or something on the street and demand money.

I went all over Paris when people talked about the no go zones. It seemed pretty friendly to me.

the place i was lost at there wasn't quite oakland, ca. but it was still pretty frightening. it was scarier to me not knowing french and having an american accent. this was back in 04', so maybe the area i was in has improved? i dunno.

the place i was lost at there wasn't quite oakland, ca. but it was still pretty frightening. it was scarier to me not knowing french and having an american accent. this was back in 04', so maybe the area i was in has improved? i dunno.
I could not communicate with them either, but I missed out the frightening part

Nicaragua and Morocco.

Nicaragua had a fuck load of beggars everywhere. They were straight dirty and everyone looked like they were starving. Moroccan people seemed nicer but not by much, and their living conditions were that of Tantooine slaves.

as far as feeling in danger I'd say new Orleans . I was about 20 with a friend the same age first time either of us really traveled we was clueless and ended up in some pretty sketchy areas

Back