Which of The Four Horsewomen do you think is Hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessamyn and Ronda.
Although Jessamyn can look pretty rough in some photos.

I would say Jessamyn
jessamyn.jpeg

it says something when Ric Flair is the prettiest of them all

90582adfd4c9237292b7d974363f1b4f.jpg

ronda_rousey_smiles_during_a_weigh_in_in_columbus__4f84d53f5b.JPG

Gross. You can see the veins on her pointy elbows.

3/10

Would not bang

kycu_1Naf9U.jpg

Ugh... look at this disgusting picture. You can tell her elbows are too pointy, even when they're not showing.

Also I vote for Marina then Ronda. Don't like them as fighters at all, but they're not bad at they're most feminine. They can invite this friend too.

tumblr_mlkuh74FND1rtoy2yo1_500.jpg

Marina definitely has that whole she's good in bed vibe. Plus I've heard stories through the grapevine. They look like they know how to have fun that's for sure.
method=get&s=l7-03-26-13-13-16-52-9.jpg

Marina Shafir from some angles. Better looking in motion, I would guess. I find her more attractive than Ronda, though Shafir's worst angles and worse than Ronda's worst angles. Jessamyn is okay. Don't know if she would be more attractive if she gained weight. Baszler is the worst of the four, though she has an interesting "Asian" looking face. Might be hotter if she cared more about looks and stopped presenting her self as lesbian looking.

Ronda > Jessamyn > Shafir >>> Baszler

Nailed it. Imo, Jessamyn is the prettiest, but she's got such an awkward body and is too ripped. Shafir has a lot of potential, and Baszler is just.... 4th.

Marina looks very good in some pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back