Which of The Four Horsewomen do you think is Hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weigh in Ronda.

tumblr_n1f73vWN2s1qgzhe5o1_500.jpg

Two months without training and she will be just very fit and HOT.

Marina -> Jessamyn/Ronda ----------------------------------------------------> Shayna

correct...but not enough of these -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shayna

img_2728.jpg

LOL..Arianny knew exactly where to stand in this pic...:icon_chee

objectively? ronda and marina are the most attractive .

I've met Marina in the past. She's very pretty in person.

How much am I allowed to drink, before I answer that question??

He said who do you think is hot, not who would you have sex with if all 4 were mysteriously at a bar at the same time, drunk as fuck and hungry for man meat, and you were the meat they all had the cravings for.

None of them, but if I had to pick one I'd say Jessamyn.

Marina would be hot if she wasn't so brolic. They could all stand to be a little more feminine but Marina has the most potential.

Something about this post grossed me out.

I worded it like that because I didn't want to say Marina was hot. She's just got that slutty chick really good in bed vibe about her. How much better Ronda is than the other 3 at fighting I'd guess it was the same for Marina when it came to the bedroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back