Which of The Four Horsewomen do you think is Hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worded it like that because I didn't want to say Marina was hot. She's just got that slutty chick really good in bed vibe about her. How much better Ronda is than the other 3 at fighting I'd guess it was the same for Marina when it came to the bedroom.

Marina gets my vote as well.

Pick your poison.

20120815014131_jessamynduke_display_image.jpg
fatronda_zpscbcbccad.png
fark_U2552Kzsp5PaR_eEoi1zNUpyMVo.jpg
54CAp3V.png

LoooL, Ron looking great as usual :D

All this is she hot is she not hot talk.

Can we just go back to the days of:

Would or would not? At the end of the day that's what matters.

Maybe even Baszler!

I'd take weight-cut Ronda, Olympic Ronda, slutty Shafir, out-cold Shafir, bean-pole Duke, Duke 10-years-from-now-with-a-gut-Duke, Baszler..

What ever happened to just enjoying each others goods? Not as objects to rate, but as human beings who can reciprocate heat in the dark.

Call me disgusting. Whatever. Now I just hope my wife doesn't see any of this, ever.

Do people actually refer to them as the 4 horsewomen? I can't even list all 4 members

Marina -> Jessamyn/Ronda ----------------------------------------------------> Shayna

this.... though I would add some (many) more ---- before Shayna :redface:

I'm comfortable admitting I'd take all 4 of them for a roll in the hay. All at the same time, or individually, I don't discriminate.

All of them aside from Bazler aren't bad, I would definitely pound some brews with Bazler though.

Ronda > Jessamyn > Shafir >>> Baszler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back