Which of The Four Horsewomen do you think is Hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
img_2728.jpg

LOL..Arianny knew exactly where to stand in this pic...:icon_chee

Is the chick on the right from The Big Bang Theory?

I like the asian one.

Marina>Ronda.............Jessamyn>...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................>Shayna.

Lol

None

Not even romda

All are way below average

That other thread about weight cut Ronda had me convinced on the subject.

Also I vote for Marina then Ronda. Don't like them as fighters at all, but they're not bad at they're most feminine. They can invite this friend too.

tumblr_mlkuh74FND1rtoy2yo1_500.jpg

Marina definitely has that whole she's good in bed vibe. Plus I've heard stories through the grapevine. They look like they know how to have fun that's for sure.
method=get&s=l7-03-26-13-13-16-52-9.jpg

The non horsewoman on the first photo makes me horny like hell.

All this is she hot is she not hot talk.

Can we just go back to the days of:

Would or would not? At the end of the day that's what matters.

Maybe even Baszler!

I'd take weight-cut Ronda, Olympic Ronda, slutty Shafir, out-cold Shafir, bean-pole Duke, Duke 10-years-from-now-with-a-gut-Duke, Baszler..

What ever happened to just enjoying each others goods? Not as objects to rate, but as human beings who can reciprocate heat in the dark.

Call me disgusting. Whatever. Now I just hope my wife doesn't see any of this, ever.

I feel you.... I would also take everything with no remorse

Prolly Marina girl, but I dislike her.

Ronda
And people who say Jessamyn disturb me

Prolly Marina girl, but I dislike her.

That is why you would f*ck her hard and not feel bad about not calling her again, for anything else but booty call.

There is nothing better than annoying hot girls for a horny d*ck:)

None of them are hot..sorry haven't seen any wmma fighters that are hot. All of them are too masculine for me..I prefer femine women..
They could add Bruce Jenner..oh sorry Katlin..and it would fit right in..

All this is she hot is she not hot talk.

Can we just go back to the days of:

Would or would not? At the end of the day that's what matters.

Maybe even Baszler!

I'd take weight-cut Ronda, Olympic Ronda, slutty Shafir, out-cold Shafir, bean-pole Duke, Duke 10-years-from-now-with-a-gut-Duke, Baszler..

What ever happened to just enjoying each others goods? Not as objects to rate, but as human beings who can reciprocate heat in the dark.

Call me disgusting. Whatever. Now I just hope my wife doesn't see any of this, ever.

Hear, hear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back