• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which KO was worse?

Medically speaking, Izzy was unconscious longer and back of the head hit the canvas harder I think. He got hit with bigger gloves but still took the harder hit. It’s bad anytime someone hits a circuit breaker obviously.

Izzy gets the glory for a KO with the smaller gloves on the bigger stage and it being the most recent.

Last edited:
0_Untitled.jpg

Wow, that is scary, I see why maybe he was upset with Alex's son mocking him.

They both got brutally KO'd out cold
I don't know which one got slept longer tho, I know there are clips of Adesanya using a mask with oxygen after he got KO'd

Now I know Pereira being KO'd was shocker I guess and it was in the UFC. But the question is not which one was more important but which one was the worst

Adesanya landed 2 right hands and then 1 hammer fist while Pereira was already out on the ground, and Pereira landed just 1 clean left hook and Adesanya fall

Alex-Pereira-Israel-Adesanya-KO.jpg

643258b35758d.jpeg

This looks way worse

iu

They used to slap O2 masks on fighters in their corners between rounds. Don’t read too much into that. He didn’t stop breathing.

Both were horrific. It is hard to beat the first one, with Pereira going face to face to clown with a dead Izzy, who had to be revived with an oxygen mask, who then got clowned by his toddler son.

Izzy nearly died. Alex didn't.

I'd argue that Izzy's oxygen tank would point to a more immediate threat; but long term, you're probably right.

If you watch the fight, Israel was KOed stiff buy not sleeping the way Poatan was. Plus he says the oxygen mask was for theatrics and they wanted to put him on a stretcher as well. He says he was breathing fine.
https://youtube.com/shorts/H7zfg0hbLIA?feature=share

One needed oxygen and was done with bigger gloves
Definitely the first
The second was impressive, but I strongly believe if that this was at 205 he would have eaten that shit

If you watch the fight, Israel was KOed stiff buy not sleeping the way Poatan was. Plus he says the oxygen mask was for theatrics and they wanted to put him on a stretcher as well. He says he was breathing fine.
https://youtube.com/shorts/H7zfg0hbLIA?feature=share

LOL of course HE says that, and you want to believe it.

Didn't you pay attention during the lockdown era when you could hear what was going on with the human body while it's in a KO'd state? It's called a death snore for a reason. Some guys start having serious trouble breathing.

Adesanya was cooked there.

LOL of course HE says that, and you want to believe it.

Didn't you pay attention during the lockdown era when you could hear what was going on with the human body while it's in a KO'd state? It's called a death snore for a reason. Some guys start having serious trouble breathing.

Adesanya was cooked there.
You could be right. Only he knows. They could have been doing it just to be safe. But like I said, Izzy wasn't sleeping.

I've been KOed before. I could hear and speak but I could not move or see. Pereira was actually in another dimension.

Damn the second pic is legendary

ive been around since UFC 1 and watching that saturday night was one of the best things i have ever seen after a fight, and im not even an Izzy fan...

Back