Which early celebration was funnier?

Which early celebration was funnier?

• Total voters
He's a serious boss, it genuinely upsets me to see what's become of him, his rigid upright fight against Edgar was upsetting largely because he's been such a Fluid fighter his entire career, I hate seeing him get his arse kicked.
hopefully he doesnt get too beat up against hall in his fight coming up. i wish he stopped after the third hughes fight.

Anderson went on to lose. Ironically if it wasn’t for his antics buying Bisping time to recover, I don’t think Bisping would have answered the bell

Absolutely the case. I’m a big Bisping fan, genuinely think he won this fight, but fuck me if he’s only had one minute to recover after that knee he would have been finished almost immediately in the third.

That the third round was arguably his best round in that fight make is even better.

hopefully he doesnt get too beat up against hall in his fight coming up. i wish he stopped after the third hughes fight.
Hall,had ridiculous bjj though, I think hall has this quite easily, as much as I hate to say it.

bj vs sherk is the only one done successfully in that sense where the fighter said his opponent was done. *ofcourse disregarding hunts walkaway ko's*

it was beautiful.

giphy.gif

bj_rules.gif

thats how its done folks. sherk admitted defeat and knew he couldnt continue, much like the old street fighter games when it had the 'continue' count down from 10 to 0.
Yup. Penn is good at calling off fights. Like his second fight with gsp. To the death!

Back