Which early celebration was funnier?

Which early celebration was funnier?

• Total voters
Mark Hunt does that all the time, though, albeit a lot more low-key. But with Hunt, it works.
hunt does it when his opponents face plant. thats totally different to how bisping went cowering against the fence.

Herb and the crooked London commission robbed Anderson of his KO win.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

if anderson didnt celebrate early like a fucktard, maybe.

anderson robbed himself tbh.

but bisping won fair and square in the end.

IIRC Dan Miller came back from that and either rocked or dropped Palhares briefly as well, i could be wrong tho

Regardless that one was funnier
yeah dropped him in the third minute.

5.gif

Last edited:
Palhares was funny, but he ended up winning.

Andersons was hilarious because he lost and got dropped by the supposedly pillow fisted bisping. That is hilarious. Shoulda stayed on the peds andy.
this is what makes andersons celebration so pathetically funny, the fact that he went on to lose!! bisping beat him up and on a five round basis, won fair and square.

if anderson didnt have such a big fat ego he would have cut the shit, and herb would have called the fight.

I remember watching the Paul harris one when it happened. It was a crazy first round

Paul harris was funnier no doubt.

Anderson actually had bisping beat.

Cant say the same for the latter
Its literally the opposite.

Paul Harris would have reduced Miller into a bloody mess or removed a limb if it continued, he was smashing his chin with haymakers.

Bisping got right back up and won the next round.

Its literally the opposite.

Paul Harris would have reduced Miller into a bloody mess or removed a limb if it continued, he was smashing his chin with haymakers.

Bisping got right back up and won the next round.
Right back up? Mmmkay. He was out on a knee. One more punch sealed it.

I don't find early celebrations funny, they're fucking stressful, "get down dickhead!! What the fuck is he doing? ??? Get him ref! Fucking sort that cunt out ! Aw fucking hell you absolute knob jockey sort your fucking head out you dizzy fucking prick, yes, you're still fighting ...get down, good boy...thats it ,well done you toilet".
Usually goes like that for me .

Didn’t Miller drop palhares RIGHT after that? Hilarious

Right back up? Mmmkay. He was out on a knee. One more punch sealed it.
source.gif

He doesn't get up right away because he thinks is been stopped. He points to Herb at the mouth piece right after.

He obviously wasn't hurt because 60 seconds later he dominates Anderson in the fourth round. Later in the fifth he even takes a front kick to the chin that doesn't end him. Either way, it wasn't guaranteed Anderson could finish him in that moment due to only SEVERAL seconds remaining.

On the other hand....If Paul Harris continued he would got on top and shredded a knee or ankle. Don't give me the argument 'Miller could have survived', Paul Harris wrecked Shields on the ground. 100% finish victory right there and instead he wants to see the view from atop the cage.

Last edited:
I don't find early celebrations funny, they're fucking stressful, "get down dickhead!! What the fuck is he doing? ??? Get him ref! Fucking sort that cunt out ! Aw fucking hell you absolute knob jockey sort your fucking head out you dizzy fucking prick, yes, you're still fighting ...get down, good boy...thats it ,well done you toilet".
Usually goes like that for me .
bj vs sherk is the only one done successfully in that sense where the fighter said his opponent was done. *ofcourse disregarding hunts walkaway ko's*

it was beautiful.

giphy.gif

bj_rules.gif

thats how its done folks. sherk admitted defeat and knew he couldnt continue, much like the old street fighter games when it had the 'continue' count down from 10 to 0.

bj vs sherk is the only one done successfully in that sense where the fighter said his opponent was done.

it was beautiful.

giphy.gif

bj_rules.gif

thats how its done folks. sherk admitted defeat and knew he couldnt continue, much like the old street fighter games when it had the 'continue' count down from 10 to 0.
Yamasaki trying to get someone killed again , lucky BJ was on the job, love that guy.

Yamasaki trying to get someone killed again , lucky BJ was on the job, love that guy.
bj being the boss he is always wanted the best for his foes he defeated!

The ironic part that makes it all the more funnier is palhares is mostly well known for finishing too late

bj being the boss he is always wanted the best for his foes he defeated!
He's a serious boss, it genuinely upsets me to see what's become of him, his rigid upright fight against Edgar was upsetting largely because he's been such a Fluid fighter his entire career, I hate seeing him get his arse kicked.

Nothing funnier than a fighter thinking he got the finish, tries to call the fight himself and starts celebrating in the cage looking like a fool.

There are two that comes to mind when thinking about this.

A - Anderson Silva celebrating early against Bisping thinking the knee ended the fight in the 3rd round. The funniest bit was Anderson not listening to Herb telling him the fight isnt over and to stop acting like a retard.

B - Good old tree stump celebrating early against Miller after he thought he finished him on the ground with strikes. This is hilarious just because its Palhares and he is a oaf.

4.gif

Which one did you find funnier? Both near equal imo but Anderson takes it.

Anderson is such an idiot

Back