Which early celebration was funnier?

Which early celebration was funnier?

• Total voters

dildos

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Nothing funnier than a fighter thinking he got the finish, tries to call the fight himself and starts celebrating in the cage looking like a fool.

There are two that comes to mind when thinking about this.

A - Anderson Silva celebrating early against Bisping thinking the knee ended the fight in the 3rd round. The funniest bit was Anderson not listening to Herb telling him the fight isnt over and to stop acting like a retard.

B - Good old tree stump celebrating early against Miller after he thought he finished him on the ground with strikes. This is hilarious just because its Palhares and he is a oaf.

4.gif

Which one did you find funnier? Both near equal imo but Anderson takes it.

Last edited:
Palhares was "funnier" because at least he won, Anderson went on to lose making it just sad

Last edited:
Palhares was a lot funnier. I feel like Anderson knew the fight wasn't over pretty early on (had everyone telling him) and he was playing up the reaction on purpose, feigning confusion - maybe he thought he could make the fight be stopped. Anderson isn't stupid, Palhares on the other hand...

Last edited:
Paul harris was funnier no doubt.

Anderson actually had bisping beat.

Cant say the same for the latter

With Palhares it was like “ oh you big idiot lol”
With Silva it was like “ wtf are doing Silva finish him! “

Anderson knew what he was doing, tried to manipulate the outcome by acting like it was a walk off buzzer beater KO

Palhares... Dude is about as smart as his nickname 'Tree Stump' implies

Anderson went on to lose. Ironically if it wasn’t for his antics buying Bisping time to recover, I don’t think Bisping would have answered the bell

Nothing funnier than a fighter thinking he got the finish, tries to call the fight himself and starts celebrating in the cage looking like a fool.

There are two that comes to mind when thinking about this.

A - Anderson Silva celebrating early against Bisping thinking the knee ended the fight in the 3rd round. The funniest bit was Anderson not listening to Herb telling him the fight isnt over and to stop acting like a retard.

B - Good old tree stump celebrating early against Pierce after he thought he finished him on the ground with strikes. This is hilarious just because its Palhares and he is a oaf.

4.gif

Which one did you find funnier? Both near equal imo but Anderson takes it.

The Palhares fight was against Dan Miller I believe.

Herb Dean was the ref in both, interesting...

how do I not even remember that Palhares one???? I swear I've never seen that before in my life.

Palhares was a lot funnier. I feel like Anderson knew the fight wasn't over pretty early on (had everyone telling him) and he was playing up the reaction on purpose, feigning confusion. Anderson isn't stupid, Palhares on the other hand...

Anderson knew what he was doing, tried to manipulate the outcome by acting like it was a walk off buzzer beater KO

Palhares... Dude is about as smart as his nickname 'Tree Stump' implies

anderson was exactly trying to do that, and thats what makes it so funny. he felt like he was bigger than the ref and could influence the outcome. im glad it didnt work out for him.

And this is what makes it funnier that he looked so pathetic with how he acted.

You must really hate Anderson. Obviously the Paul Harris one was funnier

Silva's could had been a finish with little follow up, no idea what was Paul Harris thinking.

Paulharris’s was way funnier the Anderson one was just lame.

He took advantage of Bispings distraction then tried to fake it till he made it.
Luckily Herb was onto it.

Crooked Herb robbed Anderson of a great moment. Palhares' early celebration was hilarious

You must really hate Anderson. Obviously the Paul Harris one was funnier
Why? Because I pointed out how stupid him carrying on like that was?

Back