Which early celebration was funnier?

Which early celebration was funnier?

• Total voters
Poor dumb Paul Harris - has the forehead of a Neanderthal and the brain power to match.

Paul Harris because he actually thought he won.

Anderson tried to pull a fast one on the ref

Why? Because I pointed out how stupid him carrying on like that was?

No because its obvious what Palhares did was way funnier, which is why it has 90% of the votes. Anderson basically knocked Bisping out at the bell and was celebrating in between rounds to try get the fight stopped. Palhares jumped on the fucking cage while the freaking clock was running. Hardly anyone was making fun of Anderson when it happened. EVERYONE was making fun of Palhares

Its clear why you picked anderson

No because its obvious what Palhares did was way funnier, which is why it has 90% of the votes. Anderson basically knocked Bisping out at the bell and was celebrating in between rounds to try get the fight stopped. Palhares jumped on the fucking cage while the freaking clock was running. Hardly anyone was making fun of Anderson when it happened. EVERYONE was making fun of Palhares

Its clear why you picked anderson
Lmao heaps of people were making fun of Anderson for his actions, you are not remembering properly. Both are equally stupid and ridiculous that’s why I picked them both.

Anderson because Bisping actually ended up winning the fight. It was another metal midget moment from the sPEDer. No wonder he needed to take all those benzos.

Lmao heaps of people were making fun of Anderson for his actions, you are not remembering properly. Both are equally stupid that’s why I picked them both.

Except hardly anyone was. What Anderson did was not stupid. He was just trying to get the fight stopped between rounds. Like Penn did VS Sherk, except the fight was stopped. What Palhares did was just retarded. You know that too. You are just trying to take shots at Anderson. The two are not close to the same level, which is why the poll is so lop sided

Except hardly anyone was. What Anderson did was not stupid. He was just trying to get the fight stopped between rounds. Like Penn did VS Sherk, except the fight was stopped. What Palhares did was just retarded. You know that too. You are just trying to take shots at Anderson. The two are not close to the same level, which is why the poll is so lop sided
Wha he did was pathetically stupid thinking that he would get that result he wanted and carrying on for so long as he did.

Bj was boss and knew the fight was over. Sherk knew it too and didn’t protest.

Look buds we disagree, but for you to say what Anderson did wasn’t funny or stupid is ridiculous.

Anderson wasn't trying to cheat, what the fuck are you guys talking about.
He has a few walk-off KO's without follow-up shots in his highlight reel, he's not a guy that jumps people who are done. Bisping was done, he was unable to defend himself and he was out for a second. The only reason why Bisping could continue to fight is because he got saved by the bell because modern MMA is tainted by rounds.

Do any of you guys think that Bisping would've survived if the bell hadn't rung immediately after the flash KO? lol
The only reason why Bisping survived is because of the ruleset of the UFC. Doesn't make it less legit, of course. Bisping fought a great fight, but in a real fight he would've been done.

With Palhares it was like “ oh you big idiot lol”
With Silva it was like “ wtf are doing Silva finish him! “
He couldn't though cause the round was over, ad that happened 5 seconds earlier Anderson would have followed up and we wouldn't be talking about this.

As for Palhares who is known for going until the ref pretty much pulls out a crowbar to pry him off his stopping by himself to start celebrating was just fucking weird and pretty funny.

Herb and the crooked London commission robbed Anderson of his KO win.

how do I not even remember that Palhares one???? I swear I've never seen that before in my life.
i remember seeing it live, it was the most confusing fucking thing any of us had ever seen.

Bisping was done, Herb Dean didn't like Anderson showing him up so he let the fight continue. Bisping got an extra 5 minutes to recover while Silva prematurely celebrated.

Anderson cause he lost the fight and might have been able to win if he didn't celebrate early. Palhares still won.

Palhares us "funnier" because at least he won, Anderson went on to lose making it just sad
Poor Toquinho, cruel fans badmouth him even when he stops the fight earlier...

Last edited:
Palhares was funny, but he ended up winning.

Andersons was hilarious because he lost and got dropped by the supposedly pillow fisted bisping. That is hilarious. Shoulda stayed on the peds andy.

Both were hilarious, I like how Anderson goes through his entire celebration with no doubts. I wish Miller had beaten Palhares that night.

IIRC Dan Miller came back from that and either rocked or dropped Palhares briefly as well, i could be wrong tho

Regardless that one was funnier

Back