Social Which 3 countries have the most beautiful women?

Which 3 countries have the most beautiful women?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No Mexico in the poll but Uruguay is included. I've never heard anyone rank Uruguay women in their top 3.

Are the people voting actually visiting or living in some of these countries? I feel like it's not fair otherwise. Take Japanese women for example, are they really that hot or is it just the Japanese adult film industry skewing our views? I've been there several times and have always found them to be incredibly overrated. Very short legs, crooked teeth, and overall average looking faces. If you're into East Asian women the two places I was most impressed with were Chengdu in Sichuan, China and Taipei in Taiwan.

Never been to Columbia but everyone seems to rank them number one online. I always see YouTube videos advertising them as the hottest women on the planet. Can anyone explain to me who has been there why this is the case? Not like it matters lol, I'm married anyway and those days are behind me. Just kind of curious why people love them so much.

Unless there are some very worldly experienced sherdoggers on here (that I'll be hugely jealous of if there are), I'd expect that most people will only react to what they've whacked their dicks out for when surfing the web anyway.

I generally prefer asians, petite women with black hair and the eyes. No idea where it came from, but there you go.

Cilla could do it all. What a woman

I need to go find that redheads thread in the P&M forum. The whole of Sherdog needs to be enlightened.

You have to choose USA because ALL countries are represented here lol. In NYC it is like a buffet.
Sweden is still hands down the greatest. Incredible private parts as well.
Columbia women are stunning. I am sure Venezuela has beautiful women but right now in NYC they are stealing your wallet and cell phone so fuck them.

It's not that. Their actresses and models are very hot.
But if you go to the streets you see that vikings sailed away with 99% of good looking women and left some absolute ogres.
London is even worse than the rest of the country because of all the immigrant women who are no eyecandy as well.
I remember going to UK (mostly London) in may of 2019, and then when I came back to Moscow, I had a boner every time I went outside, for about a week. The difference in women's hotness levels is nothing short of ridiculous.
There are benefits though. Those Ugly Londoners have loose morals and after drinking all day in the pubs, my vision was blurry anyway.

Baltic women, specifically Latvians.

Not just saying that because my wife is, but I've been there when visiting with her and women were pretty and not out of shape for the most part. Being down to earth is a nice bonus.
Can confirm.
Been last 3 weeks+ in that region, just got back today to PH.

Lthuania, Latvia, Estonia… saw some beautiful women, & pretty friendly in my small experiences. Only visited all 3 countries 3 days each.

Bucharest Romania & while not Baltic, Istanbul Turkey had most beautiful women on my trip imo. Sophia Bulgaria takes the bronze as well.

Nice to be back home region: @ 5 8+ on taller side of avg. ;)

Last edited:
Been to Italy. Didn't find anything amazing about the women there. I was scrolling through the comments though and I am curious are the women in Australia beautiful?

I'm a Spaniard who is married to a Brazilian, and was previously married to a Russian AND was in a relationship with a Serbian in between both marriages, but I can confirm that ON AVERAGE I have yet not been to a country in Europe like Spain. Not the easiest women to deal with tho, specially the ones here up North. Strong characters!
It is funny that you say that yet none of the women you dated or married are spaniards.

There are benefits though. Those Ugly Londoners have loose morals and after drinking all day in the pubs, my vision was blurry anyway.
Good for you, I cannot drink so much that I'd find them attractive.
I have seen decent looking ladies in Dover and Ashford though, and they were trying to get to know me even with my wife around, so there's definitely a dating pool there, especially after a couple beers.

It is funny that you say that yet none of the women you dated or married are spaniards.
oh, I dated many many spanish girls, but later in life I started traveling and living abroad quite a lot due to work, so yeah. Besides, it eventually became difficult to find girls here who would put up with my bs, lol

lmao @ putting mexico north with the US. Probably only reason we're not running away with the poll.

Yea, no shit. Brits always drag down the score.

Greek girls are goddesses. We got our share of beasts but still.

Yea, we actually got to go out for dinner last night away from the rest of the old fogies at the apartments ( wife's been rather ill last few months and walking to town here has been a bit much) . Anyway, there were numerous young Greek ladies around and yes, there were stunners , exactly the type I like , dark hair, olive complexion , slim with slightly large noses....

Question though , what is it with some of the older ladies insisting on dying their hair that awful red colour?

Yea, we actually got to go out for dinner last night away from the rest of the old fogies at the apartments ( wife's been rather ill last few months and walking to town here has been a bit much) . Anyway, there were numerous young Greek ladies around and yes, there were stunners , exactly the type I like , dark hair, olive complexion , slim with slightly large noses....

Question though , what is it with some of the older ladies insisting on dying their hair that awful red colour?

Come to think of it, a lot of older Greek broads do that now that you mention it. No clue why. Maybe it was cool back in the day or something. I'll do some research and report back.

America has a lot of women that would be beautiful if not for all the damn high fructose corn syrup and McDonald’s restaurants

Back