Where was this same energy for Francis to be stripped when he was out for nearly a year?

Jones still doesn't have a fight booked and the fight he's after is vs a guy who hasn't won in 4 years. Ngannou signed to fight the #1 contender in October so while there was 10 months between fights it was less than 7 months before he signed to fight Gane.

It's been over 14 months since Jones won the title and still no fight booked. I know he got injured but he's better and back to training and still hasn't signed to fight.

Because Francis isn't a POS Jon.

I have a hard time even caring about belts and rankings anymore. The UFC just puts whoever they want against whoever will make them the most money and makes up belts whenever it suits them.
At this point it's all kind of meaningless anyway.

I have a hard time even caring about belts and rankings anymore. The UFC just puts whoever they want against whoever will make them the most money and makes up belts whenever it suits them.
At this point it's all kind of meaningless anyway.
It's been like this since McGregor's free LW title shot. That opened up all sorts of possibilities for the UFC. They saw that the entertainment side was more profitable than the sports side. And now the rules are out of the window.

Now they are just ignoring rankings, rushing fighters, endless rematches, stalling champions from fighting to setup their preferred contender, holding up divisions, short notice title fights that literally just ignore the backup fighter to have a fighter come off the couch who is not even in training, no consistency with interim belts or stripping inactive fighters. It's no wonder the WWE merged with them. The products are blurring the lines more and more.

Because Francis was a lineal champion. Jones's belt is a paper belt. He won a vacant belt against Cyril Gane when he should have been fighting Aspinall or Pavlovich in the first place. Now he's refusing to unify the belt against Aspinall and fighting Stipe. Not that hard to understand why people are criticizing him.
When Jon fought Gane, Aspinall was still injured and Pavlovich hadn't even fought Blaydes yet. Gane on the other hand had come very close to beating Ngannou and was coming off of another win. The idea that Jon won a paper belt is stupid as shit.

Because Francis was a lineal champion. Jones's belt is a paper belt. He won a vacant belt against Cyril Gane when he should have been fighting Aspinall or Pavlovich in the first place. Now he's refusing to unify the belt against Aspinall and fighting Stipe. Not that hard to understand why people are criticizing him.

Stipe was 38. No one complained about his age either when a 33 year old Ngannou fought him. :)

I don't really care. The logic for Jones vs Stipe is that metrics equal money for the UFC and these two dudes. It has nothing to do with merit and you guys need to wrap your head around it and make peace with it or just stop watching UFC.

You can't be stating factual information around Jones fans, don't you know they're allergic?

Shit, Im sorry sir...I really should've known better thanks for setting me straight.

Glad I didn't mention the fact that Jon isn't fighting until November which would be closer to 2 years than it is to 10 months lol.

Last edited:
Stipe was 38. No one complained about his age either when a 33 year old Ngannou fought him. :)

I don't really care. The logic for Jones vs Stipe is that metrics equal money for the UFC and these two dudes. It has nothing to do with merit and you guys need to wrap your head around it and make peace with it or just stop watching UFC.

How many guys do they let pick their opponent for their so called last fight though?

Jon has been handled with baby gloves since his early days.
This fight sucks every day and twice on Sundays sir.

I don't see how this fight makes more money than him fighting Tom, but at this point I would love it if Jon actually walkes away and never came back.

He has done everything possible to ruin his career and they just keep letting him slide.
This fight will be like watching the old man neighbor get his dick kicked in by the young neighbor because he thought he still had it.

Snooze fest 😴 lol

You keep trying to put words in my mouth, or you must not be thinking too straight.

Is Matt Serra "tied for WW goat with GSP cuz they're 1-1 lol"? No, you mushbrain, that's not how it works.

Mr. Stipey has put away guys his entire career that are bigger than him. You're opinion on who hits harder is just that, an opinion. A really debatable one too. How do you think a fight with Stipey vs Lewis or Volkov would have went? They're bigger/stronger, but I think Stipey would have made them look like amateurs.

I agree that no survives HW top guys without a KO loss, that's the fucking point, even the best HW in the UFC can get folded in half by someone with one punch KO power. Jones doesn't have that, and Stipey is in good shape for a 41 year old.

"For a 41 year old"

Why are you still trying to argue that a win over Stipe is a win over a "HW GOAT" in his prime?

Why are you still trying to argue that this fight is more compelling than or more of a challenge than a fight vs Aspinall?

"For a 41 year old"

Why are you still trying to argue that a win over Stipe is a win over a "HW GOAT" in his prime?

Why are you still trying to argue that this fight is more compelling than or more of a challenge than a fight vs Aspinall?

I'm not trying to argue that at all, you're just being stupid and making things up that I supposedly had said, but didn't.

Jones wants to fight Stipey, that's it, they were already scheduled to fight last year, Jones got injured, now they UFC is intent on rebooking it. If you're not interested in it, then don't watch.

I'm done with this conversation. I already had another dumbass try to argue back and forth with me today about Magomed/Yan, just for the sake of arguing. It's fucking pointless.

I'm not trying to argue that at all, you're just being stupid and making things up that I supposedly had said, but didn't.

Jones wants to fight Stipey, that's it, they were already scheduled to fight last year, Jones got injured, now they UFC is intent on rebooking it. If you're not interested in it, then don't watch.

I'm done with this conversation. I already had another dumbass try to argue back and forth with me today about Magomed/Yan, just for the sake of arguing. It's fucking pointless.

Not trying to argue that at all huh?

Here is you're comment that started our back n forth

Stipey is still considered the HW GOAT by anyone who isn't a pathetic Feeder worshiper. This is the only fight that makes sense for either guy since Ngannou left.

So ya you are making the argument that the Stipe fight is more compelling than a fight with Aspinall

It only is if your a UFC or Jones worshiper which apparently you are. Good job owning yourself and then dicktucking

Not trying to argue that at all huh?

Here is you're comment that started our back n forth

So ya you are making the argument that the Stipe fight is more compelling than a fight with Aspinall

It only is if your a UFC or Jones worshiper which apparently you are. Good job owning yourself and then dicktucking

Get lost, you fucking moron. Obviously English is not your first language.

Like I said before, don't watch if you're so against it. Loser.

Get lost, you fucking moron. Obviously English is not your first language.

Like I said before, don't watch if you're so against it. Loser.

Oh so sawee your feelings got hurt when I exposed your gargantuan ineptitude lol

I quoted your dumbass contradicting yourself. English is my 2nd language yet my grasp over your own language is clearly ahead of your subpar soft head

Back