Where does OSP go from here ?

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He had a great shot at beating Glover but imo poor fight iq cost him. He is young can still comeback strong but really needs to game plan better.......

Probably gets a winnable fight next, someone like Lawlor, Latifi, Barrosa, etc. He's always going to most likely beat guys like that but lose to top 5 guys.

Welp, he lost a fight, so by Sherdog Law he has to now drop a weight class and also retire because he was always overrated.

Back to the gym!

Who's he with?

Would like him with the Blackzilians

Glover isn't even renown for his takedowns.
They all looked pretty slow and sloppy to me.
OSP's striking looked great, bit if he can't even defend a takedown from glover, I don't like his chances against breaking into the top 5

I don't think you lose much when you drop a fight to Glover. Let him get back to it and give him another top ten opponent.

OSP's striking looked great, bit if he can't even defend a takedown from glover, I don't like his chances against breaking into the top 5

Glover has great takedowns, don't know where the heck you're getting that from

pretty sure Glover is well known for his all around grappling, including takedowns.

Him vs Rampage should be good style wise at least

his td needs to be improved. His ability to get up after being taken down has always been good but you can only do that so many times before you gas out

They'll give him an easy KO win like Lil Nog then hype him up again as he ascends back into top 8ish range.

hes gonna be fine, just some more time training take down D and hes young enough to rebound.

Wrestling class and the treadmill

yeah...cardio is #1, for sure.

he dealt with Cummings, who has much higher-level wrestling than Glover, so that would be secondary, IMHO. He has already come a long way in that dept.

OSP will be back. he is clearly still on the upswing.

He had a great shot at beating Glover but imo poor fight iq cost him. He is young can still comeback strong but really needs to game plan better.......

Poor fight IQ? It was more the fact that Glover is tough as fcuk.

Did he really?

Or did people just forget what a motherfucker Texiera was?

Back to the gym!

Who's he with?

Would like him with the Blackzilians

He trains at Knoxville Martial Arts Academy in TN. I don't think there are many high level guys there that are pushing him the way he needs in order to fill the holes in his game. Blackzilians would be great. Or AKA. Somewhere with elite-level wrestling, for the love of God. If he learns to defend the takedown better and gets some more mat time in BJJ he's going to be a whole different set of problems at LHW.

Back