Where do you rank Kobe Bryant in your NBA all time greatest players list?

Where do you rank Kobe Bryant in your NBA all time greatest list?

• Total voters
remember when Kyrie wasnt a complete fuck knuckle? me either.

Remember when Kobe said "I hope your stretching cause I aint passing to you n***as"

Remember when he demanded a trade from the lakers?

Remember when he caused chemistry issues with Dwert, Nash when everyone wanted a super team?

Remember the countless times Kobe wouldn't pass?

Remember when Kobe took a fucking redonk deal at the point his career that pretty much meant the lakers were gonna be shit until he retired?

Everyones a hero once there dead, but people are forgetting how much people were shitting on kobe the last decade or so too
the last few years of Kobe's career was bad. He had a bad reputation as an anti-team player. I even remember the criticisms about him where he just wanted to trade everyone, and go solo lmao

Kobe Bryant was the Michael Jordan of Jiu-Jitsu of the LA Lakers from 1999-2004ish.

Last edited:
remember when Kyrie wasnt a complete fuck knuckle? me either.

Remember when Kobe said "I hope your stretching cause I aint passing to you n***as"

Remember when he demanded a trade from the lakers?

Remember when he caused chemistry issues with Dwert, Nash when everyone wanted a super team?

Remember the countless times Kobe wouldn't pass?

Remember when Kobe took a fucking redonk deal at the point his career that pretty much meant the lakers were gonna be shit until he retired?

Everyones a hero once there dead, but people are forgetting how much people were shitting on kobe the last decade or so too

Lol, that means nothing. Kyrie was the best player LeBron had, he bailed him out against GS and actually liked LeBron unlike most people.

If you want to touch the ball more, don't suck.

Literally everyone knew that the trade demands meant nothing and were Kobes way of pressuring the team to get better players. You may have forgotten how outside of the best years in LA, a lot of those teams were very weak.

Here is how I know you forgot, you actually called that shit a super team.

You know NBA is a soft cap, if the Buss family thought they could make moves to build at that time they would have. They gave Kobe a deal to thank him for his 5 rings and actual loyalty. I sure as shit don't remember LeBron taking massive paycuts to keep guys together, he just wrecks a team then leaves when he feels like it. And if you're from NO he'll tank your season and take your best player too.

You have a superficial knowledge of these things, like most fans. There is a reason literally every coach, analyst, and player, some guys who even hated Kobe have said over and over, "He was the closest thing to Jordan we ever had". Not to mention the dozens and dozens of players who have said how he helped them grow and develop or how he helped them in times of need or personal struggle. Maybe they are all just lying..?

I never said Kobe was a saint or a perfect player. I remember his career well. He's from a different cloth. He was always a killer and couldn't turn it off, LeBron is not that.

Kobe is definitely top-10 and one could argue top-5 I’d say. I know he catches a lot of shit on this site but he’s one of the best ever without question imo

He was fun to cheer against in his prime.

Why is lebron over kobe? Kobe won two rings without shaq with pau gasol as the nexr best player. Lebron lost way too mamy times with all time greats along side him. Kobe has the better legacy.
Because Lebron is a better player?

Wait, there are some people who still think Kobe is better than Lebron?

<{MingNope}>

Top 10-15.

Locks that are above Kobe are Jordan, Lebron, and Kareem. Then there's a lot of players that can make arguments to be ahead of Kobe. Magic, Bird, Duncan, Shaq, Russell, Wilt, Olajuwon, D Wade, Oscar.

Jesus this guy above me just suggested that dwade is a better player than kobe! Such trash posting. Lets throw cedrick ceballos and kendall gil in the mix too as being arguably better than kobe. This is outrageous and not because he just passed but because kobe won 5 rings and was a legendary player and winner. Lebron pulling a buffalo bills in the 10's east isnt as impressive to me as what kobe accomplished thru hjs csreer and that is debatable but dwade over kobe is just crazy talk.

Jesus this guy above me just suggested that dwade is a better player than kobe! Such trash posting. Lets throw cedrick ceballos and kendall gil in the mix too as being arguably better than kobe. This is outrageous and not because he just passed but because kobe won 5 rings and was a legendary player and winner. Lebron pulling a buffalo bills in the 10's east isnt as impressive to me as what kobe accomplished thru hjs csreer and that is debatable but dwade over kobe is just crazy talk.

People for some reason think DWad is one of the GOAT's because the Refs Rigged a postseason and finals for the Heat to win lmfao

People for some reason think DWad is one of the GOAT's because the Refs Rigged a postseason and finals for the Heat to win lmfao
Rigged? He played out of his mind. His finals performance is one of the greatest ever.

Get your disrespectful, never played a sport in his life, fat ass OUTTTAAA HERE!!!!

Rigged? He played out of his mind. His finals performance is one of the greatest ever.

Get your disrespectful, never played a sport in his life, fat ass OUTTTAAA HERE!!!!

Lmao "performance" yeah bro, shooting free throws is so amazing. Wow, such performance.

Top 10-15.

Locks that are above Kobe are Jordan, Lebron, and Kareem. Then there's a lot of players that can make arguments to be ahead of Kobe. Magic, Bird, Duncan, Shaq, Russell, Wilt, Olajuwon, D Wade, Oscar.

There is no argument for Dwade and Oscar...stop that nonesense. Even Hakeem is a stretch.

Hakeem is not a stretch whatsoever.

Can't believe you just fucking said that, tbh.

If you remove the years that Kobe played with Shaq then he and Hakeems resumes are almost identical with a slight edge toward Hakeem. But when you add in THREE more NBA championships its kind of a wrap.

Stick to trolling the NFL thread, you're out of your realm here you fucking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I probably have the most experience of anyone here. I played basketball the majority of my youth, through high school. It was my worst sport and I still got a scholarship. Not a great one, but still offered.

Back