Where do you rank Kobe Bryant in your NBA all time greatest players list?

Where do you rank Kobe Bryant in your NBA all time greatest list?

• Total voters
1. Jordan
2. LeBron
3. Kareem
4. Magic
5. Russell
6. Kobe
7. Wilt
8. Duncan
9. Bird
10. Shaq

6qLHUBc.jpg

Why is lebron over kobe? Kobe won two rings without shaq with pau gasol as the nexr best player. Lebron lost way too mamy times with all time greats along side him. Kobe has the better legacy.

Jordan
Kobe
Magic
KAJ
LeBron
Shaq
Bird
Duncan
Wilt
Hakeem

Last edited:
1.MJ
2.Bird
3.Kobe
No other players had the combo of skills plus that killer instinct and competitive edge, that's what sets them apart. Lebron might be the most complete player ever but lacks the killer instinct to be the best.

Why is lebron over kobe? Kobe won two rings without shaq with pau gasol as the nexr best player. Lebron lost way too mamy times with all time greats along side him. Kobe has the better legacy.

Kobe never made it to a finals with an absolute can of a roster like LeBron did multiple times.

He's definately top 10. Haven't thought about enough to think where exactly. Probably anywhere from 6-10.

that's because you think bj penn is goat

lebron made it to 8 straight finals

lebron has more points, assists, rebs, steals, blocks

better 3p%, better FG%, better eFG%, TS%

There is maybe MAYBE one player in history above LeBron.

As for Kobe, probably top 15. Maybe top 10. I may probably put Shaq above him honestly.... definitely put Kareem above him. But I loved Kareem as a kid. I'd really have to think about it.
"Shaq above Kobe." hmm ? Ok, am i reading this correctly ?
if so, your opinion doesnt count, its absolute idiotic ignorant trash.

Kobe was the only one who could touch Jordan´s level.

Kobe never made it to a finals with an absolute can of a roster like LeBron did multiple times.
Kobe was in a much tougher conference though. I think LeBron is easily ahead of Kobe, but he made some finals when the East was absolute dogshit. I wouldn’t base my decision off of that.

that's because you think bj penn is goat

lebron made it to 8 straight finals

lebron has more points, assists, rebs, steals, blocks

better 3p%, better FG%, better eFG%, TS%

LeBron is a front runner who has quit so many times if you want to be honest about it you've lost count like everyone else.

If he didn't have size he would be another regular player, sometimes an all-star, in an era that was shaped to make offense easier than ever.

LeBron is no where near the player Kobe was or Jordan, rofl gtfo even saying that. He is a great, he is an all-timer, but he's a tier down. Dude is a compiler more than anything, not a leader or a killer. Kobe was 100%, Jordan was the archetype, Ivo had a lot of that in him, and today I see it in Kahwi and Giannis, though Giannis needs to round out his game more.

Kobe was in a much tougher conference though. I think LeBron is easily ahead of Kobe, but he made some finals when the East was absolute dogshit. I wouldn’t base my decision off of that.

LeBron & co in the West would have been lucky to make 1 of those finals when he wasn't on the Heat.

1.MJ
2.Bird
3.Kobe
No other players had the combo of skills plus that killer instinct and competitive edge, that's what sets them apart. Lebron might be the most complete player ever but lacks the killer instinct to be the best.
just like McGregor is one of the GOATs just because he has this

"kilLeR iNstIncT"
Mocking-Spongebob.jpg

Man this is still so hard to believe this actually happened yesterday on typical Sunday morning. Can anyone think of worst sports figure icon tragedy than this one in past 10-20+ years.
All-time I think Roberto Clemente wins this one.

Back