Where did this picture of Dana putting the belt on Cejudo come from?

trilla

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
20180807091038_GettyImages1011199952.PNG

I remember Dana not even being IN the octagon and Henry complaining and feeling disrespected. Did Sherdog shoop that pic or did I just miss it?

Belt upside down on the Mexican to support Trump, then immediately went to re-up his coke before the main event.

Dana-White-and-Donald-Trump-in-the-White-House-Oval-Office.jpg

Last edited:
There wasnt a hole in the belt that would fit the the manlet. Dana gave up and bounced

The UFC belt is made of diamagnetic materials with no Lorentz magnetic force it obeys the Coulomb gauge and has time-reversal symmetry. The wave function of an upside down belt is identical to the original.

I remember Dana not even being IN the octagon and Henry complaining and feeling disrespected. Did Sherdog shoop that pic or did I just miss it?

you remember incorrectly. a big deal was made about dana putting in on upside down.

Henry complaining and feeling disrespected.

henry was talking about being overlooked leading up the fight because everyone (including dana) was talking about matching up tj vs dj.

More importantly, is that Weidman’s dad in the top right????

He put the belt on him upside down and then walked out the cage..

I actually remember Dana being in the cage. He was standing behind Cejudo before they announced the winner of the fight.
I knew then that Cejudo had won the fight.

The UFC belt is made of diamagnetic materials with no Lorentz magnetic force it obeys the Coulomb gauge and has time-reversal symmetry. The wave function of an upside down belt is identical to the original.
Thats not true at all.

The ufc belt is made from a base of space particles that were found during the apollo 11 space expedition in 1972. The leather straps are custom made by the leader of a tooloo tribe deep in the Amazon. Every belt hole is the diameter of Brock Lesnars pinky that he drills with the end of his finger nail on every custom made belt. Because it was upside down the leather and the base particles from space created a chemical reaction known as osmosis that expanded the belt.. therefore it didnt fit Henry properly.

dana was in the octagon, maybe you passed out at the decision.

This is pretty fuckin persuasive tbh

Thats not true at all.

The ufc belt is made from a base of space particles that were found during the apollo 11 space expedition in 1972. The leather straps are custom made by the leader of a tooloo tribe deep in the Amazon. Every belt hole is the diameter of Brock Lesnars pinky that he drills with the end of his finger nail on every custom made belt. Because it was upside down the leather and the base particles from space created a chemical reaction known as osmosis that expanded the belt.. therefore it didnt fit Henry properly.

The UFC belt is a boson with integer spin number, not a fermion. Pauli's exclusion principle does not apply, that's why the belt doesn't exhibit ferromagnetism. Spin up and spin down states are identical for bosons I don't think you understand basic quantum mechanics so you should stop talking.

Belt upside down on the Mexican to support Trump, then immediately went to re-up his coke before the main event.

Dana-White-and-Donald-Trump-in-the-White-House-Oval-Office.jpg
Looks like they share a tanning salon and anti-nutritionist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back