Where can you shower if you're homeless?

OutdoorShower6.jpg

OutdoorShower4.jpg
yeah, collect tools hitchhike to the forest and build this thing then wait for it to rain. Make sure to bring enough food so you don't die.

yeah, collect tools hitchhike to the forest and build this thing then wait for it to rain. Make sure to bring enough food so you don't die.

Homeless camp that got raided in my area had four huts/sheds built complete with rain-catching barrels that were connected to showers and/or sinks with faucets.

Some crafty fuckers.

I guess you're just lazy?

Homeless camp that got raided in my area had four huts/sheds built complete with rain-catching barrels that were connected to showers and/or sinks with faucets.

Some crafty fuckers.

I guess you're just lazy?
TLDR
Don't Go home just build a squatters camp.

you sound experienced.
:-D I actually have used this method on week long camping trips with no showers or water near by. It's way better than just using wipes alone which can leave you feeling a bit sticky.

:-D I actually have used this method on week long camping trips with no showers or water near by. It's way better than just using wipes alone which can leave you feeling a bit sticky.
<WellThere>the anser

oh, and the obligatory<{poor?}>

judging from the “washing your hands after the bathroom thread”, just shake off the filth

Back