Where can you shower if you're homeless?

You can go to a truck stop and ask for a golden shower

I see being a lot lizard in your future.

Anywhere you find water. Just strip down, start washing. Dont give two fucks. Once you are arrested for public indecency, you can shower fully in jail all while then getting help from the law with your wallet!

And if you dont get busted, hey, you are clean. Win/win. Except for the record you now have.

Should've gotten the Cinco Urinal Shower System

In a puddle with a watering can.

Break in to the girl's locker room at the local junior high school......

You'll get arrested and get a free shower in jail.

Go to Walmart and buy a sponge and bath towel.
Drive to a coin-op car wash and spray yourself with soap & water.
Scrub, rinse, dry, done.

Just take a nap in your car.

This is why you should have your debit cards on your phone for tap to pay.

truck stops have pretty nice showers but it will cost you 10-15 dollars I did that once.

You went to a concert out of state alone?

Shower off in the sink of a Starbucks like the other hobos. Can't turn you away, brah, cause of teh wokeness.

Why is your friend driving 2 states away if you have a full tank of gas instead you at the very least driving to meet him halfway, fill up again and finish the drive or stay wherever you meet him?

A lot of airports have showers you can rent.

ok. so not really homelessbut..

Long story short. I went to a concert. Im out of state. I got drunk and lost my wallet. I am waiting for someone two states over to bring me my back up ID and debit card. ( I have 100 dollars but you need an ID to rent a hotel room) My plan was to be home by now and if needed check into a hotel. But I can't... Luckily I have a car and a full tank of gas... but I dont think Id make it back home if I drove

Now all I wanna do is take a fricking shower... I know nobody here lol. Where can you shower? Im filthy.

I'd stop by a Pilot or Flying J truck stop and ask a truck driver if they've used their daily free shower.

We get free showers every day for a month if we bought 1000 gallons of fuel the previous month at those truck stops.

You went to a concert out of state alone?

Shower off in the sink of a Starbucks like the other hobos. Can't turn you away, brah, cause of teh wokeness.

Why is your friend driving 2 states away if you have a full tank of gas instead you at the very least driving to meet him halfway, fill up again and finish the drive or stay wherever you meet him?
this x2

Back