Where can you shower if you're homeless?

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
ok. so not really homelessbut..

Long story short. I went to a concert. Im out of state. I got drunk and lost my wallet. I am waiting for someone two states over to bring me my back up ID and debit card. ( I have 100 dollars but you need an ID to rent a hotel room) My plan was to be home by now and if needed check into a hotel. But I can't... Luckily I have a car and a full tank of gas... but I dont think Id make it back home if I drove

Now all I wanna do is take a fricking shower... I know nobody here lol. Where can you shower? Im filthy.

Truck stop.
Gym.
YMCA.

ok. so not really homelessbut..

Long story short. I went to a concert. Im out of state. I got drunk and lost my wallet. I am waiting for someone two states over to bring me my back up ID and debit card. ( I have 100 dollars but you need an ID to rent a hotel room) My plan was to be home by now and if needed check into a hotel. But I can't... Luckily I have a car and a full tank of gas... but I dont think Id make it back home if I drove

Now all I wanna do is take a fricking shower... I know nobody here lol. Where can you shower? Im filthy.
go on yelp and find the nearest gym that has a trial offer. Go in and take a shower.

Start up a gofund me. Ask sherdog for money.

Pay cash plus tip for hotel room on the DL.

If you make it. These suckers will pay

you got a beach near you ? beaches usually have showers on site lol drill bit taylor style

most large truck stops/gas stations have showers inside if they cater to truckers

You'd be surprised how many do

use the handsoap from the dispenser at a public restroom and the toiletbowl as a wash basin.

Wander through back yards. Surely one will have a hose...

Back