Whenever someone makes a millennial joke I roll my eyes

yeah but there’s a significant drop in testosterone within the millennial generation. Millennials are lazy, entitled and want everyone else to protect them.

People tend to reach an age where they can see that they can see the world of the future isn't the one they've grown accustomed to and carved out their place in.

Then they get bitter and resentful and convince themselves that the world is going to shit, instead of realising that for the vast majority of people their existence was never very important in the grand scheme of things.

Obviously as life continues to easier for humans it's inevitable that people become more complacent and entitled. But really, Westerners have been soft as shit for decades for the most part. Entitlement is pretty commonplace throughout society as far as I can see. People of different ages just tend to have a different perspective on what expectations constitute an unreasonable attitude of entitlement.

Other gens went to work and took care of their shit . Millennials want to be heard about them bitching about something, everyone feels special and and unique. Feeling of entitlement and after all this demanding respect. Just stfu and go to work and finish school

Went to work and took care of their shit- if thats true then why did the previous generation take out massive loans and mortgages and cause the credit crash? Now millenials struggle with the highest ever tuition, cant afford their own homes and sky high rent. Ive spoken with alot of professors who stated it was their generation that fucked up millenials and Z’s.

And I always like to throw in millenials like myself spent almost 16 consecutive years deployed on back to back operations since 2001. I bet Granada was real hell (!).

yeah but there’s a significant drop in testosterone within the millennial generation. Millennials are lazy, entitled and want everyone else to protect them.

And what have you done that makes your testosterone so high?

People who complain about millenials:
tenor.gif

Millennials don't shut doors on people because they know that even old guys can kick their ass. Don't act like a millennial is going to use force on anyone (unless they have 1,000 millennial friends near...)

The people complaining about millennials are the same people complaining about the state of the world. News flash: millennials are only 20s to early 30s, they don't control anything. It's the older generations who have the power, so blame yourself for running this country into the ground.

I love how sensitive this generation is and how they feel like they're being persecuted when we talk shit about how gay them and their whole generation is, ya'll are soft weak and gay if you don't like it stop being soft weak and gay.

You're all a bunch of pussified homos imo.

Useless twats who don't want to wake up in the morning and go to work.

If they go to work on time, chances are they'll be leaving early for some weak reason- like their pet misses them.

The young people where I work miss a hell of a lot of time. They also are so entitled that almost every job is beneath them. They've never had to do anything for themselves so they don't know how to do anything, they need to be shown everything.

Constantly on their phone when they need to be working.

They're drama queens too, complain about everything. Nothing is fair, etc, etc.

Lol who cares? Why sweat what some random middle aged man has to say about anything? It's hard not to imagine half these guy's are just miserable and can't come to terms with the fact their becoming old and eventually obsolete. And if it doesn't apply to you it shouldn't matter in the slightest.

Millenials complaining about the lack of jobs and opportunities but then bragging about how efficient they have made the world.....

As an older Millenial, all I have to say is that we're:

Less likely to commit violent crime.
Better educated.
Get married and have kids later in life when we're more financially stable.

This is despite having crippling student loan debt and damn near no chance of getting social security, among other things. But the older generations still harp on and on about how we're pussies, entitled, yadda yadda.

We're the superior generation by almost any measure... using actual statistics. The generation after us is on pace to be better than us. It's just how things work.

LOL - This sums up the millenial mindset perfectly. You could have basically said "Poor us.....we have so many hurdles and trials in life like student loans and retirement funds....yet we magically found a way to persevere and be better than every generation before us! Everyone please recognize how awesome we are despite the many many hardships we endure"

Gay marriage was federally legalized (stupid this was illegal unless youre a bible thumper)
The fact that you see gay marriage as an important issue that needed to be mentioned in this thread, is a pretty good example of why the older generations shake their head when they think of milllennials.

This joke is so overused, any generation in charge is going to talk shit about the next generation and how its spoiled/etc.

It's so dumb to point out facts;

"Oh you guys have it better!"

Like, no shit? Would you rather things be worse?

Millineials have had to go through 9/11, 2009 housing crash, ISIS, multiple school shootings. Most of the massive companies we all know bloomed during this era. Gay marriage was federally legalized (stupid this was illegal unless youre a bible thumper)

Meanwhile, lets look at generation X.

Fall of the Berlin Wall...ok?
Challenger Disaster...wow :(
Jonestown Suicide...k
Grunge and Hip Hop :(lel)

I think if anyone deserves praise it is the Millennials just by the pure evidence.

Nobody else went through 9/11 ? And yes , millennials have been responsible for the bulk of school shootings......hardly an accomplishment .

Did millennials start and run those tech companies? legalise gay marriage or even own fucking houses in 2008 in substantial numbers in comparison to other demos?

I'm not for bashing someone for something as arbitrary as a birth date , but your list sucks.

Gen Z (not using the term millennials since almost everyone here is a millennial, technically) wants constant validation and 1000% support from others, but they also want to be selfish aholes who are not themselves supportive or easy to get along with. They will not meet you half way, instead they expect everything on their terms/whims while not reciprocating (of course). I never used to complain about anything except their music but I have come to realize how unbelievably, insanely fvcked up they are

It's also not just them, this attitude is bleeding upwards to certain individuals of the previous generations. No wonder all the usual markers of art and culture are so impossibly shit awful right now

What the fuck is an actual millennial anyway? In my eyes it should be someone born around the turn of the millennia , 5 or 7 years either way maybe. My oldest daughter born in 2000 should be a textbook example of a millennial. I was 20 , working 2 jobs and had a kid when the millennium rolled over , how does that make me part of that generation , which I've seen my Birth year included in.

Back